Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't have known she was being photographed on that scruffy manky tracksuit and those sandals that old ladies wear. I'm older than her , and I don't think I am old enough to wear them yet!
I thought it was gaynor! The manky trackie and weird orthopaedic sandals are right up her alley

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually think this holiday is a gifted one for a change. The fact there’s been no room tour, I’d say they are just in normal rooms, not a villa/suite, which they are normally in when it’s a freebie. Apparently the reason these insta beggars tag the resort in so much, is trying to get discounts/freebies from the hotel whilst they are there or hoping for discounts on future stays.

Reactions: 3
She’s always got a guest appearance from Arg 😬😬😬
That was my absolute favourite part - a now post gastric sleeved Arg on wires. Truly fantastic. What a talent that man has.
---
Have we ever seen lori’s friends? Also he doesn’t speak to his mum and we rarely hear about any other family do we?
Not that I've ever seen; it's as though he doesn't have any. His childhood (assuming that he's telling the truth) sounds pretty awful though. It was nice to see Great Grandma Ruth.
---
... back to Billie and Co - I'm on S4, Ep4 at the moment and yeah, it's dull. I am, however liking Suzie more though.
---
Also is Greg's 'best mate' Sam the new Arg? Maybe it's me but did he appear in the earlier series or is he new to the payroll?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Friend was staying at the same resort as them and has seen them with a nanny, quite surprised to hear that thought that was suzies job!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Friend was staying at the same resort as them and has seen them with a nanny, quite surprised to hear that thought that was suzies job!
they were filming so I think there were quite a few of the crew there, not sure if maybe thats a bit of child support for them while out there without nanny Susie

Reactions: 5
Will be interesting to see once their show gets cancelled (surely it can’t go on for much longer), how many luxury holidays they then take? Imagine every time you go on a family holiday you take a film crew with you? This whole z list culture of using and exploiting your kids for money sickens me and them, on a par with Solomon are the worst for it 😡

Reactions: 26
I don’t actually think this holiday is a gifted one for a change. The fact there’s been no room tour, I’d say they are just in normal rooms, not a villa/suite, which they are normally in when it’s a freebie. Apparently the reason these insta beggars tag the resort in so much, is trying to get discounts/freebies from the hotel whilst they are there or hoping for discounts on future stays.
Just seen on her stories that there’s a film crew there….so anothe freebie for them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She gets more and more unlikeable. The way she walks around with her nose stuck in the air as if she’s above everyone. Narcissistic or what! The quicker they cancel her borefest of a show the better. Who even watches it!

Reactions: 25