Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
Did she parade about so often in her bikini when married? I’ve seen more of her bikini line these past few days than of my own!! She has a great figure especially after 4 kids, in a hot country so a bikini is obviously what she will be wearing it’s just the posing over and over to her camera seems a little too try hard for me.
Obsessed with her figure and determined to stay as thin as possible. Cringeworthy behaviour for a grown woman 😑

Reactions: 3
Cweeeva must have been dropped by Andrea Roche agency. See she's "signed" with a new one 🤦‍♀️
WTAF is she at. If she's a qualified teacher surely you'd be teaching locally rather than selling your soul online and looking for validation from strangers.
Definitely something going on with that, only on 6th May she was on Andrea roache page promoting Homestore & More.

I'm only after coming across her page a few weeks ago, what is with her sharing the old videos of the doing up the house constantly, obviously that made her page bit like it's done now? No, no other content, gardening, baking, upcycling, has she nothing else only that and fashion reels? It's kinda sad really, it's all about the perfect house and it's crumbling really metaphorically speaking... she seems very insecure in herself, the mad heavy make up, v thin, good morning and goodnight posts, it's scream loneliness, or am I missing something?

• Heart
She’s making those comments up. I refuse to believe that the women of Ireland have that much time on their hands to sit and write messages like that. And they are all so samey. One message said ‘after all you have been through’. What exactly has she been through because she’s addressed sweet fk all
Sadly, I think they are real comments. They live amongst us!

Iriseyegal

No husband in the communion photos this year. Has to have been a hard year for the wee boys especially. They are old enough to know what’s going on 😢
Just looked on instanav
Jesus the fuss she makes usually wasn't happening today. What's with the eye make up 🤦‍♀️
The poor child being paraded online for the likes.

Iriseyegal

So desperate for attention. Wouldn’t you be mortified for her.
She's so different to the cweeeeeva that first posted about decor and DIY building.
Self absorbed, delusional and erratic all spring to mind.
Posting those pics are her acting like a fuckin teenager and giving the ex hubby the✌
Cweeeva alluding to a date night looking for likes is pathetic.
She should leave the phone to one side and focus on herself and those 4 kids for the summer.
She's lost the plot

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Shouldn’t her children be in school? She went this time last year too and that’s when the husband moved out.
---
Just fixing that tiny white text on a light background for you Cweeeeaaaaaa

Attachments

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The husband must be on his summer holidays now if he’s a teacher
He must be going to take the kids for a few weeks?

Iriseyegal

How much gargle had Cweevaaaa in those stories. She kept repeating herself. And how dependent is she on validation and compliments from complete strangers.
Sweet Jesus Christ this one has lost the run of herself completely. Looked at her stories on instanav. She was definitely half cut in those stories. Looking for validation from complete strangers? And what's with heading to the airport hotel on your todd to drink and eat. It's pitiful that she hasn't a friend to go with.
She's running away from real life any chance she gets.
A grown woman who's a mother to 4 behaving like a teenager.
She needs to cop the f&+k onto herself.

MAMMYD

I can understand Saoirse'sam being very upset by her class graduation and poor Saoirse having passed away.
Cweeeeeva crying into the phone is ridiculous. Saying nothing and whining because of her life changing. She needs a kick up the arse this one.
Lost the run of herself completely
I thought she had a child that had also died

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her choice of music is always very immature and clearly she’s delivering a message to the husband.

But there's no man as terrified
As the man who stands to lose you

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The faux excitement about the airport hotel. It’s an airport hotel Cweeeva, it’s functional and serves a purpose. She’s so immature and insecure.

• Haha