Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
That Debbie cullinane would want to watch who she associates with if she wants to maintain someone credibility. She is an actual former primary teacher and a play therapist now and has an informative page but I see she’s falling more and more in with the huns. Lord save us applauding caoimhe for having a phone in her kids faces 24/7 and sharing everything about their private lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers is hardly something she should be promoting.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Dusty2020

VIP Member
To show everyone how skinny she is, of course!!!!

Look how much fun Cweeevaaa is having, not a care in the world, living her best life for the gram. All while her marriage has broken down and her children are being recognized in public by complete strangers.

That dress was way too short.
Skipping around like a 16 year old with a spradldle.. not a good look

angel911

VIP Member
I have no idea why you’d give this one air time - she talks like she has the biggest burden to carry except she won’t talk about what it is 🤔 attention seeking and too full of woe is me. Is she using this single parent status as her selling point now Jesus wept what next 😭

POLLY1934

Where is she jumping around in that green dress???
Yeah she makes out there is no dad, im sure he still sees his children like their so young, paidi was a baby when they split...
Caoimhe is so dramatic even the acting like she is years younger dancing into her phone like a teenager........get a grip you have 4 kids and not 20s anymore.....
She was always a slim lady but she is after losing lots more weight

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her kids will grow up thinking if you talk down the phone all day and dick about showing off you ass and titties that that’s ‘working’ and earning a living. She’s a terrible role model.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Cweeeva must have been dropped by Andrea Roche agency. See she's "signed" with a new one 🤦‍♀️
WTAF is she at. If she's a qualified teacher surely you'd be teaching locally rather than selling your soul online and looking for validation from strangers.
No, she is not a qualified teacher and has no teaching qualifications.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
There was a post on here last week and it was so so true. Her page offers so little except for try-ons and look-backs at the house painting. She could be adding in so much more like DIYs, cooking/baking and so much more.
I know many ppl would be envious of her ‘big’ house but I actually think her house is awful. Very badly designed with the same ‘Pinterest’ look as everyone else. She doesn’t really have good taste and as a result the house is a mismatch of styles, all using the popular Farrow and Ball colours that everyone uses! No individuality or anything different. The themed looks all around the house and the over styling everywhere is so tacky.
Hard agree
It’s a very dated tacky look
Would not be my cup of tea
It’s so overdone and honestly boring! Beige bitches took over from grey bitches lol
If she paired it back it would help

cocobutter20

What was "triggering" on her weekend away? I'm lost was she on a hen? Is it the first time Daddy had scheduled access with the kids.
I dunno leaving my kids on their birthday wouldn't be for me and then to post all about his birth and heart condition.
Lots going on lots behind the scenes but not going to or can't talk about it. The most disingenuous Instagramer ever. She literally only shows her magical house and life and then to come on and say all this.
It's not that hard to find a 7 seater. It's not woe is me stuff.
Total narcissism
why not tell the problem then it would relate to other women
She hasn’t to balls to be true to her followers I don’t follow her but just watched stories and I’d have more respect for someone true and transparent

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Yeah, it’s awful…I’m the middle of the concrete farm yard!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…her house is so badly designed…I don’t think they actually have a patio area.
She takes far away shots at the pillars with lots of filters & good lighting & I always thought the house looked nice. that photo of the back though is horrendous. The building is so cold & uninviting looking

Looks like she’s not in the Land Rover anymore. Maybe that why she’s crying
She never did say what car she went with after all the stress she had looking for the 7 seater. Asking all her followers for advice, then leaves them hanging. She’ll be in a Connolly Seat Tarraco soon like the rest of the MM crew.

• Haha

beeswing101

Those messages of people sucking up to her🤢. Those people must have a very sad life as well, filing her ego like that! She would be an even better mum if she stopped sharing every move her kids make on instagram. how can people watch those stories and praise her like that when you can clearly see the kids aren’t as happy as she’s portraying. She needs to take a look at her life and sort it out before she ruins her kids childhood even more! Life isn’t all about instagram

Iriseyegal

I unfollowed her a while back. Couldn't be looking at the shite she was posting.
Cweeeeeva would be better off minding them kids and keeping them off insta. Dunno if she's still throwing the odd bread crumbs about the hubby, if she is she should give that up.
It's childish and serves no purpose for those 4 kiddies.

Hunzosrus

Oh Christ she’s with the platform by mm now. That’s nearly worse than AR. Cue Galway races shite content
I had a feeling that was coming, she suddenly popped up at Alan Clarke's live podcast show a few weeks ago, along with the rest of the MM crew!

• Sick

angel911

VIP Member
I’ve got some news for Cweeevaaaa…That’s IS NOT a back squat. You have to break parallel in the squat position. Her form is terrible. She needs to widen her stance, push her knees out and she probably needs to elevate her heels too.

What Cweevaaa is doing is a back injury waiting to happen. That’s a really bad look for that gym. Hirox is it?
She is typical of those who are vanity lifters - the ego gets the better of them and they think if they can pulse a bar and a few plates then they are squatting 🤣 What a dick 😬 Maybe that’s hyrox
- surely those trainers would tell her to push the knees out and she should have a belt on did she not have pelvic floor stuff 🤔 Bless her insecure little heart she must be never off here 😂

angel911

VIP Member
If she was my sister I’d be staging an intervention. Serious mental health issues and so close to the edge. Getting to the point where it feels like voyeurism - watching a mother of four being completely self absorbed and showing her children for all the world ( and weirdos ) to see - basically getting more unhinged and scary by the day. Desperate.