Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how self obsessed she is and her lack of ability to talk about anything that doesn’t relate to her cancer. She is not educated and you can tell

Reactions: 8
Just shows how self obsessed she is and her lack of ability to talk about anything that doesn’t relate to her cancer. She is not educated and you can tell
Ya and then the “I never have the radio on because I connect my Spotify with bluetoot” and then more bollox does anyone know how to connect an iPhone to the car - like yes Shannen. The garage where you bought your new car will tell you how to connect whatever device you have to whatever system. And then straight back to herself and how “I’m actually so happy I’m going for a blow dry” and how she didn’t have hair there for a while cos she had cancer in case anyone forgot. But Shannen you just said you were “actually stunned and shaken” about Ashling’s murder. So are you stunned or are you excited about your hairdresser apt? Also noone cares about your baked oats. Someone else said it before but does she ever just STOP. TALKING?! She’s like that priest in Fr Ted talking about boilers and envelopes “what’s your favourite humming noise?”

• Heart
Could she not have shared a post that many are sharing or some words on her story. That video she actually looks smug in and as many of you said insincere. “Like murdered” and swiftly moves on to her iPhone and the connection to the car. I can’t message. I’m blocked

Reactions: 3
Ya and then the “I never have the radio on because I connect my Spotify with bluetoot” and then more bollox does anyone know how to connect an iPhone to the car - like yes Shannen. The garage where you bought your new car will tell you how to connect whatever device you have to whatever system. And then straight back to herself and how “I’m actually so happy I’m going for a blow dry” and how she didn’t have hair there for a while cos she had cancer in case anyone forgot. But Shannen you just said you were “actually stunned and shaken” about Ashling’s murder. So are you stunned or are you excited about your hairdresser apt? Also noone cares about your baked oats. Someone else said it before but does she ever just STOP. TALKING?! She’s like that priest in Fr Ted talking about boilers and envelopes “what’s your favourite humming noise?”
That was me ... and I'll repeat.....

Does she ever?

Ever???

Just shut the duck up?

🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking about that poor girl and literally in the same sentence without taking a breath she goes into Spotify chat and hair etc..

So so so disengenuous
And she is still banging on about herself and showing off the hair! Personally I don’t give a duck about her hair. It’s growing back Shannen,get the duck over it and stop going on about it. She’s annoying to even look at,her face is annoying,those glasses are annoying and the hair not brushed to make herself look worse most days is annoying,talking with her mouth full.Horrible person.

Reactions: 9
I agree totally. I saw her story this morning and couldn’t believe how false and insincere she was - didn’t bother talking about it last night when everyone else was starting to cos she didn’t see others doing it or cos she wasn’t arsed. Then pretending she only heard about it this morning “I never have the radio on” - ya but you’ve your phone glued to your face 24/7 so you’d have seen it there like. Then the fake voice “lads a woman was killed last night, like murdered , I’m shocked etc”. Such bollox. Either just don’t post about it if you’re late or weren’t originally arsed or else take time to actually decide what or why you want to about it and do it properly. Such a knob.
“Late to the party “ what an absolute witch. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her latest post on her grid??
On the day that social media has come to a standstill after a young woman being murdered in broad daylight while out for her run.....Shannen decides to put up a totally self-centred post and use the poor me cancer card for attention.....
She is warped.....
#allaboutmememe

Reactions: 12
Late to the party is such an ignorant turn of phrase in this instance. It’s not a party Shannen, a woman was murdered. She really is thick as tit.

Reactions: 12
She’s the most immature person that I’ve had the displeasure of watching in a long time. The facial expressions she was pulling as she was talking about the poor girl would absolutely sicken you.. there’s a very cold side to her. If you were that shook about something you wouldn’t record yourself talking about it for content.

@Donegalwoman123 excellent suggestion, may I propose an edit to include her conning the good public out of tens of thousands of euro? We must never forget….

Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all ME! & my huge GoFundMe

Reactions: 11
This selfish bleep is the same.
Jumps on the bandwagon and posts a generic post about Aisling Murphy and then goes on to bleeping promote a pair of bleeping runners.

I need to log off the internet today. It’s genuinely upsetting/infuriating me how these horrible, self obsessed CUNTS care about nothing other than themselves.
horrible pricks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As well as the “late to the party!” and everything elseThe way she said “How bizzare!” when she was mentioning Poor Aisling! Bizzare? Another “couldn’t give a duck word,I’m more concerned about getting out of my car in the cold that other people paid for to get eggs in the shop to fill my horrible gob!” It’s a horrific murder…. I wouldn’t be describing it as “bizzare!”
Moron!
Then she was probably there looking at herself in the mirror and telling herself how amazing she is,she thought “I know what I’ll do now lads ( lads seems to be another favourite word of hers!) I’m going to put up a post about myself because I’m the only person who matters,me me me me and I need to remind the lads again that I had cancer and I’d like all the lads to tell me how great I am”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are all the same FBG Just came on her stories post a story Poor Aisling then proceeds to go on about herself going for a run
They all live in cuckoo land and have zero tact

Reactions: 4
This selfish bleep is the same.
Jumps on the bandwagon and posts a generic post about Aisling Murphy and then goes on to bleeping promote a pair of bleeping runners.

I need to log off the internet today. It’s genuinely upsetting/infuriating me how these horrible, self obsessed CUNTS care about nothing other than themselves.
horrible pricks
I've felt same and messaged many from my personal account to tell them been blocked by a few aswell.
Entitled pricks the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
I see she has deleted some of her stories there. She should also delete the woe is me grid post. I just can't with this girl

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.