Big C & Me #4 Big C no more so what’s the €170K Go Fund Me for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been so bad today, I had coffee and a croissant, and a turkey roll”

Such an attention seeker. I actually can’t stand her butter wouldn’t melt attitude
You’re a scam artist. Scumbag
She’s fuckin ,obsessed with her hair and her head . Good job she’s getting therapy 🤬🤬

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I had rsv back at the start of December, I'm back in work since last week I started a new job. I tried going for a walk on Saturday and I got about 1.5km and I had to stop because my chest was killing me. How is she doing workouts after having pneumonia??

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but I had rsv back at the start of December, I'm back in work since last week I started a new job. I tried going for a walk on Saturday and I got about 1.5km and I had to stop because my chest was killing me. How is she doing workouts after having pneumonia??
I don't believe she had pneumonia. She had a chest infection but not double lung pneumonia.

Reactions: 11
A member of my family was recently admitted with bilateral pneumonia they are still an inpatient 10 days later and will be on oral antibiotics for another few weeks once they are home. They were not sitting up having toast night they were admitted, this one is a dose!

• Heart
She reckoned she had pneumonia, a very rare form.......found out after getting home from hospital.....delighted with herself she was.....
If she said the sky was blue I'd have to look myself.

A bit like her claiming she might have no treatment options and have to go abroad. When she knew full well that there was a treatment options. Lies roll off her way too easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she said the sky was blue I'd have to look myself.

A bit like her claiming she might have no treatment options and have to go abroad. When she knew full well that there was a treatment options. Lies roll off her way too easy.
Yep.....like last week she reckoned they were close contacts and had to isolate until Monday....and that she would definitely need a PCR test....but she managed to head out and get her hair blow dried and they managed to go shopping....and sent the kid to school....

Reactions: 5
I heard last week the amount of cancer patients under huge pressure from debt collectors to pay medical bills whilst maintaining mortgages ect could she not help some others with her pot full

Reactions: 3
I heard last week the amount of cancer patients under huge pressure from debt collectors to pay medical bills whilst maintaining mortgages ect could she not help some others with her pot full
But sure how would she benefit from that??? You're forgetting this is Shannens world and she is the only one suffering.......

I had severe double pneumonia a few years back. Took me months to walk again. I kept getting infections for months after it I was so fecked. She’s doing gym workouts and walking 2km with her “life threatening” pneumonia and shoulder

They would sell their soul
And of course she has to make sure the scar is on show.......
I’ve never been so furious in all my life. The whole country is shocked by that young girls murder and she briefly mentions it this morning and then starts talks about her hair appointment. Any blogger who hasn’t the cop on to be respectful on today off alll days needs a serious awakening. They’re a disgrace. She’s just confirmed what a selfish cow she is. I’d tell her this but she blocked me. Please pass on to her my utter fury with her.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never been so furious in all my life. The whole country is shocked by that young girls murder and she briefly mentions it this morning and then starts talks about her hair appointment. Any blogger who hasn’t the cop on to be respectful on today off alll days needs a serious awakening. They’re a disgrace. She’s just confirmed what a selfish cow she is. I’d tell her this but she blocked me. Please pass on to her my utter fury with her.
I thought exactly the same. Talking about her craving for baked oats and her hair….again! She just doesn’t come across as a very nice person at all.

Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same. Talking about her craving for baked oats and her hair….again! She just doesn’t come across as a very nice person at all.
Talking about that poor girl and literally in the same sentence without taking a breath she goes into Spotify chat and hair etc..

So so so disengenuous

Reactions: 9
Has there been new thread suggestions?
I dip in an out of here as she puts my blood pressure up.

Also saying "she is late to the party" in that she didnt hear it until this morning what an insensitive way to phrase it. I didnt hear it until this morning aswell but saying she is "late to the party" is just such poor phrasing and another sign of her complete an utter immaturity.

She speaks about it with such glibness! The poor girl and her family and friends. In the blink of an eye she is gone and their lives changed forever all due to some sick man!

Reactions: 14
I agree totally. I saw her story this morning and couldn’t believe how false and insincere she was - didn’t bother talking about it last night when everyone else was starting to cos she didn’t see others doing it or cos she wasn’t arsed. Then pretending she only heard about it this morning “I never have the radio on” - ya but you’ve your phone glued to your face 24/7 so you’d have seen it there like. Then the fake voice “lads a woman was killed last night, like murdered , I’m shocked etc”. Such bollox. Either just don’t post about it if you’re late or weren’t originally arsed or else take time to actually decide what or why you want to about it and do it properly. Such a knob.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.