Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair her and half of cork have been to Santa in Ardmore!! The guards have a checkpoint on the bridge and my aunt went through the other day and told them they were going to Santa and they guards said like the majority that had passed that day and were all chat to the kids!! Don’t really see anything wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she shouldn’t of posted, I know I wouldn’t of when people literally nit pick at everything these days!
That makes it ok so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That child is a complete madam but she didn't get it from the wind her mother is so cheeky and such a chancer.

Why is she apologising for being quiet? Wasn't she off in Waterford at Santa not a bother on her. Didn't seem too anxious or worried then, nor when she was blagging for a free TV or free hotel in Cork.

I am in an Oncology ward, 3 of us between 25 and 45, young women all terminal, no go funds, you know what we want? To get home safely and wear Christmas pyjamas, drink not chocolate, spend time with family, and hope against hope that we get as much extra time as possible, all our families also take necessary precautions so we can spend time together. Covid is a huge factor in every decision we make.

I cannot understand her Blaise attitude especially with surgery approaching so fast, I had 2 Covid tests last week, I wouldn't have been able to get necessary treatment if I had it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That child is a complete madam but she didn't get it from the wind her mother is so cheeky and such a chancer.

Why is she apologising for being quiet? Wasn't she off in Waterford at Santa not a bother on her. Didn't seem too anxious or worried then, nor when she was blagging for a free TV or free hotel in Cork.

I am in an Oncology ward, 3 of us between 25 and 45, young women all terminal, no go funds, you know what we want? To get home safely and wear Christmas pyjamas, drink not chocolate, spend time with family, and hope against hope that we get as much extra time as possible, all our families also take necessary precautions so we can spend time together. Covid is a huge factor in every decision we make.

I cannot understand her Blaise attitude especially with surgery approaching so fast, I had 2 Covid tests last week, I wouldn't have been able to get necessary treatment if I had it.
Sending so much love and hugs to you and I really hope you’re home for Christmas to have the best hot chocolate in your lovely Christmas pjs with your family ❤ Xxxxx

As for Shannen, she probably wasn’t on for her uninteresting, me me me chats because she was having a tantrum about what we are all saying here . No doubt she’ll be on bragging again one of the days about what a great Christmas they’ll have . I don’t begrudge anyone a nice Christmas, but she doesn’t have to keep bragging about it .

Reactions: 8

I am crossing every finger and toe possible for you to have the best Christmas possible and many years to come . You're a warrior 💖 sending love and prayers for you. Shannen can't look past her own nose, she's raising another diva .

Reactions: 10
To be fair her and half of cork have been to Santa in Ardmore!! The guards have a checkpoint on the bridge and my aunt went through the other day and told them they were going to Santa and they guards said like the majority that had passed that day and were all chat to the kids!! Don’t really see anything wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she shouldn’t of posted, I know I wouldn’t of when people literally nit pick at everything these days!
Yeah, I think in fairness in the grand scheme of things, her crossing the border to visit Santa when it seems like loads are doing it isn’t something worth picking at. It sounds like it’s closer to her than other options, so not exactly unreasonable. I’m a big ‘rule follower’ myself but a bit of common sense has to be applied in some situations. That said - when she knows well she has a big platform and that she’s ‘breaking a rule’, it’s pretty stupid to be posting pics. All done for more attention cos sure, didn’t it give people something to talk about?!

Reactions: 5
I'd say Shannen is ripping that we're not tearing her apart for what she's wearing or what she looks like. Everything we've been talking about has been rule breaking or begging, something she can't highlight to her sheep, something she can't call bully to.
Amazing she wasn't feeling up to the chats over the weekend....was she not out n about? Ffs

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I think in fairness in the grand scheme of things, her crossing the border to visit Santa when it seems like loads are doing it isn’t something worth picking at. It sounds like it’s closer to her than other options, so not exactly unreasonable. I’m a big ‘rule follower’ myself but a bit of common sense has to be applied in some situations. That said - when she knows well she has a big platform and that she’s ‘breaking a rule’, it’s pretty stupid to be posting pics. All done for more attention cos sure, didn’t it give people something to talk about?!
Yes I agree much closer to her than going to cork city or anywhere!! But yes as I said if I was her I definitely wouldn’t of posted it 😬😬

Reactions: 2
Cork has a lower 14 day incidence rate than Waterford and she is only a few miles away. She is closer to Ardmore than to Cork city. I am not a fan of hers but her rule breaking in Clancy's restaurant annoyed me more than this.

Wishing you all the best of everything and hope you get to have very much deserved wonderful Xmas with your loved ones ❤

Reactions: 2
Only follow her on and off and think the GFM situation is a disgrace on her part, but no way would I begrudge the girl for always wearing pyjamas and being in bed if she’s had lymphoma multiple times, her immune system would be absolutely shot and her iron/haemoglobin levels would be low as well which in fairness would have the girl feeling like shite (yes I know people will argue she’s out and about and she shouldn’t be, I agree, but I know if I was around the house all day I would be in pyjamas too). Not a fan by any means but I don’t begrudge her having duvet days...Faces by Grace on the other hand doesn’t have debilitating physical health conditions but does the duvet/PJ days to the max cos of her ‘ang-xi-ihee’ 🙄 this I question!

Shes been quiet and in pain etc.. not feeling great..

Then . #af #af #af

Have they no shame at all... that go fund me was to help financially? But shes still working ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say Shannen is ripping that we're not tearing her apart for what she's wearing or what she looks like. Everything we've been talking about has been rule breaking or begging, something she can't highlight to her sheep, something she can't call bully to.
Amazing she wasn't feeling up to the chats over the weekend....was she not out n about? Ffs
They are all the same. As soon as anyone of them pulled up on their behavior they play the victim card re trolls etc. It’s ridiculous but the truth hurts. We’ve spent a year shielding our loved ones and protecting front line staff and then some selfish cow like her thinks it’s acceptable to go and do what she wants with no regard for others. And those liking her attention seeking posts after feeding into her selfishness

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got a lovely email from a go fund me I supported some months ago by a little boy age 6 who has autism. He wanted to help charities that have helped him. He cycled 3km a day for 33 days and raised 30,000 euros. This is why I love seeing the updates where I have supported a genuine cause.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I got a lovely email from a go fund me I supported some months ago by a little boy age 6 who has autism. He wanted to help charities that have helped him. He cycled 3km a day for 33 days and raised 30,000 euros. This is why I love seeing the updates where I have supported a genuine cause.
Love this ❤

Rude the way she doesn't update it.

Reactions: 4
Love this ❤

Rude the way she doesn't update it.
I was watching a little ten year old boy on the television who raised 29k for his friend with leukaemia and the friend and his parents donated the entire amount to the hospital ward where he was treated. so Impressive ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was watching a little ten year old boy on the television who raised 29k for his friend with leukaemia and the friend and his parents donated the entire amount to the hospital ward where he was treated. so Impressive ❤
She could learn a bit from all these families.

Reactions: 3
FFS she's just got the Emma Mattress now. Jesus wept, some people haven't even a roof over their head! This greedy witch can well afford to pay for it if she needed one.
Edit. She got two

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
FFS she's just got the Emma Mattress now. Jesus wept, some people haven't even a roof over their head! This greedy witch can well afford to pay for it if she needed one.
Edit. She got two
Not only one but two one single and a double that’s a joke

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.