Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s deleted now when I went to look. The truth hurts Shannon as much as it hurts us looking at your smarmy winged eye liner with your smug puss when your break the covid guidelines swanning around

Reactions: 11
That was a nonsense reply. And two tables of them. Yeah right. They mixed that’s the point.

You know though she will actually be fine she will sail right through. Others just aren’t as lucky. I’m actually very very upsets at her replies. Pure bull tit.
Her replies are an insult to anyone with even an ounce of intelligence.

Reactions: 6
The fact that she deletes comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Without everyone from Instagram you wouldn’t have got your big GFM pot of money! She has serious notions.

Also no medical team would give her clearance for going out for a meal, all they are legally allowed to say to you is that it’s our own personal choice and they can’t decide that BUT that they don’t recommend it. She’s trying to pass the buck to the medical team to say they allowed her.... own your own crappy behaviour!!!!

Reactions: 12
I wonder would her Seamus and team be happy to know that Shannen is promoting getting bloods done and the go ahead given to go out a few days after chemo in a pandemic?
And there's other photos in her friends insta with the same 7 but taken at a different time. So she's bullshitting.

Well, the lovely Shannen just blocked me.
I put a reply in after she decided to defend herself.
It wasn't a nasty comment, but one that said her friends had pics up of different times of the night so it wasn't a 2 second pic...
With 5 mins she has me blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm actually wide eyed at the it's your body your responsibility response someone made to defend her.

Is that the public health message that we all do what we want sure it's our bodies our responsibility.
Or is it not that we have a collective responsibility to act within safe guidelines.

Having two tables to have more than 6 is a cop out and not within guidelines.

I dm'd the bar in question this morning. To be fair they got back to me now.
Said there were 2 tables booked under 2 different names. They are aware there are pictures going around and they were very sorry and were told it was just a quick picture taken. I told them that a lot of people were unhappy with it, and seems he was conned into having 2 tables booked, and they've acknowledged that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately shannen we’re all relying on eachother doing the right thing this year. For once you’ve to think about other people and don’t just yourself 🙄

Said there were 2 tables booked under 2 different names. They are aware there are pictures going around and they were very sorry and were told it was just a quick picture taken. I told them that a lot of people were unhappy with it, and seems he was conned into having 2 tables booked, and they've acknowledged that.
FYI the owner of the bar in question is the boyfriend of one of the girls pictured. Make of that what you will!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The longer this year is going on the more " insta Hun " she is becoming . Baby grow gate / GFM gate / breaking covid regulations / giving out medical advice on insta / showing off / hiding her AF on her ads / that disgusting 30 Ads on blackfriday / the plugging of us to stay in and respect rules ( but mam needed her to go get tiles 🙈) / the grabbyness / the sympathy card / the flashing the cash / the lack of transparency/ the slyness/ the disregard for our health care system thats looks after her with her covid rule breaking. She is a trooper and an inspiration this one...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her mental health. Jeez there’s dads can’t get in to support wives but go ahead you mind your mental health shannen and break all the bleeping rules.

Reactions: 8
I've followed Big C and me for a while now and since lockdown have started to dislike a lot of what she says vs what she does. I. E. Telling us all to stay at home whilst mixing with others, like meeting her grandmother for a walk and pictures during lockdown back in March when we were meeting nobody and now this latest night out. I have a grandmother too! I didn't see her once during lockdown. I have a family member who is very vulnerable and have not been in a room with them since February! It's so maddening. A lot of people's mental health is suffering in trying to do our part to protect those vulnerable in our lives. My group of friends are not meeting this year for a night out. I'm hoping to go for a meal with other family members and that's about it. As someone with a lot of influence, it is so irresponsible and selfish to be out in a group like that and it really makes my blood boil. Can only imagine how hard it is for someone vulnerable to see that picture on insta today when their whole lives are on hold this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder would her Seamus and team be happy to know that Shannen is promoting getting bloods done and the go ahead given to go out a few days after chemo in a pandemic?
And there's other photos in her friends insta with the same 7 but taken at a different time. So she's bullshitting.

Well, the lovely Shannen just blocked me.
I put a reply in after she decided to defend herself.
It wasn't a nasty comment, but one that said her friends had pics up of different times of the night so it wasn't a 2 second pic...
With 5 mins she has me blocked.
She blocked me for liking your post 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I run with four other girls. We met up this morning in minus two degrees and ran separately. We then got a coffee and walked for about twenty minutes together in the feckin freezing cold. We said we easily could go out for dinner but have collectively agreed it’s still too dangerous.

If you catch Covid now you could be isolating on your own for Christmas. We all have responsibilities things we gave to do jobs we gave to do family we have to mind. It’s one year lads one bloody year. So we all can have many more years with our people.

Reactions: 12
Someone may just have to ring Seamus' rooms tomorrow to tell them Shannen is saying that her team is saying that once you've got great bloods you're good to go on the lash......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cases in Ireland doubled today. Thought she’d be minding herself a bit more.
This in itself just proves how sneaky she is. Intentially booking under separate names.

This in itself just proves how sneaky she is. Intentially booking under separate names.
Yup.
And I have it in a dm, screenshot n' all. Sneaky wagon but she'll claim the innocent.
She's getting her daughter to do arty stuff today to keep her quiet while she nurses the head.

• Heart
  • Haha
I run with four other girls. We met up this morning in minus two degrees and ran separately. We then got a coffee and walked for about twenty minutes together in the feckin freezing cold. We said we easily could go out for dinner but have collectively agreed it’s still too dangerous.

If you catch Covid now you could be isolating on your own for Christmas. We all have responsibilities things we gave to do jobs we gave to do family we have to mind. It’s one year lads one bloody year. So we all can have many more years with our people.
I didn't even think of that before you said it re isolating for Christmas. I personally can’t comprehend meeting in groups like she did especially this time of year when it’s cold outside so I’d imagine there isn’t much air circulation in bars / restaurants. Why would you risk your health??!
and I’m sure the picture was posted on her grid JUST to generate engagement 🙄
What a sad existence, living for praise from strangers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.