Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would really want to lay off the AF links.
She was so greedy all black Friday week, let it go now and show some class.
In Fact all the bloggers need to take a long hard look at themselves and their behaviour.

I could not give a hoot about presents this year(I have them all bought as there's a chance I can get sick at anytime so need to be organised).

What most people have learnt this year is the importance of family and shared experiences and time together. That's what Christmas is about, nobody needs 20 pairs of trainers or more stretchy leggings or hair stylers or fake tan or lounge wear.

Hopefully we will all get time with the people we love. Hope you're all looking forward to some nice family time, what a year!

I think if I had just come through my third chemo journey and heading into a second stem cell transplant I would be focused on time with my family, get off social media for a few weeks and make some special memories.

Being a media hub, does seem to be her life goal right now, it's a pity she hasn't learnt more from her journey but I think she's really quite vacuous.

I was told last week this is most likely my last Christmas, my heart is broken, but it really makes you grateful for everyday and grateful for such wonderful support. Family is everything x
That's awful news to get.
I hope that 2021 brings you strength and that you will see many more Christmases.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In Fact all the bloggers need to take a long hard look at themselves and their behaviour.

I could not give a hoot about presents this year(I have them all bought as there's a chance I can get sick at anytime so need to be organised).

What most people have learnt this year is the importance of family and shared experiences and time together. That's what Christmas is about, nobody needs 20 pairs of trainers or more stretchy leggings or hair stylers or fake tan or lounge wear.

Hopefully we will all get time with the people we love. Hope you're all looking forward to some nice family time, what a year!

I think if I had just come through my third chemo journey and heading into a second stem cell transplant I would be focused on time with my family, get off social media for a few weeks and make some special memories.

Being a media hub, does seem to be her life goal right now, it's a pity she hasn't learnt more from her journey but I think she's really quite vacuous.

I was told last week this is most likely my last Christmas, my heart is broken, but it really makes you grateful for everyday and grateful for such wonderful support. Family is everything x
reading this has really broken my heart 💔 what a strong inspirational lady you are , getting that news and still carry on everyday I don’t think I’d be that strong if it was me . I am praying for you so so hard , praying that you have the most magical Xmas with the ones you love and praying that 2021 brings wonderful memories and special times for you but most of all I’m praying and pleading with him up stairs for a miracle for you and I’ll never stop praying . Wishing you all the best ❤ And if you ever need anything like absolutely anything at all it doesn’t matter what it is please please message me or any of the ladies on here and I am sure we will do everything in our power to help with your request xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I'm so sorry 💔

Reactions: 2

So sorry, as others have said we are all here & if there anything I can do please message.
I hope you have a very special Christmas surrounded by family & friends making amazing memories x

Reactions: 3

I am so heartbroken to read this 😥 sending you so much love and strength. I will be praying for you you and will hope you see many more Christmas’ ♥

Reactions: 4
reading this has really broken my heart 💔 what a strong inspirational lady you are , getting that news and still carry on everyday I don’t think I’d be that strong if it was me . I am praying for you so so hard , praying that you have the most magical Xmas with the ones you love and praying that 2021 brings wonderful memories and special times for you but most of all I’m praying and pleading with him up stairs for a miracle for you and I’ll never stop praying . Wishing you all the best ❤ And if you ever need anything like absolutely anything at all it doesn’t matter what it is please please message me or any of the ladies on here and I am sure we will do everything in our power to help with your request xx
Thanks for your kind words, you have made me cry , the compassion of strangers is overwhelming, I am down but not out, I don't feel like it's my time right now, I try to find joy in every day, it's a beautiful way to live, none of us know what's around the corner x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also sending best wishes and hugs to you its wonderful people like you who get on day to day not looking or seeking any admiration are the true inspirations.you could teach a few people about dignity and humanity I wish you every good wish for christmas xx

@CailinDeas im so sorry to hear that news. Let’s all hope that some miracle occurs and the news is turned around. Until then as you say live it as well as you are able. Xxx

Reactions: 5
@CailinDeas just wanted to echo the sentiments of others to send you love and strength. I hope you, your family and friends can enjoy this christmas and make some wonderful memories that will no doubt be cherished by all. Hopefully you can defy the odds and be blessed with many more christmases

@CailinDeas ❤ If you need anything at all , you can also message me . What an amazing lady you are . My heart broke when I read your story. I’m praying you’ll have a lovely Christmas with everyone you love and I’m praying as hard as I can that you’ll have many more , we are all here for you xxxxxx

Last edited:

Message me anytime at all❤ Have the best Christmas and I’ll be praying that you have many more ❤xx

Reactions: 2

I don't pray... but I'll chat to my ma .. shes up there in heaven... so I'd say shes besties with the main man .. I'll light a candle and chat with my ma and she will ask for a miracle.....

We are all sending you love and strength and hugs and hope xxxx💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And just to go back to the big C herself she just stated she has so many appointments over next two weeks wouldn’t ya love to see her coming after all her out and about. I pity all the staff that gave to deal with her.

And just to go back to the big C herself she just stated she has so many appointments over next two weeks wouldn’t ya love to see her coming after all her out and about. I pity all the staff that gave to deal with her.
Something tells me this one would only love abit of added drama. I’d be worried sick about something going wrong and no longer being around for my child🙄 I really can’t comprehend her behavior.

My favourite line of today,
“Just because you can doesn’t mean you have to”

Mind blown that she has appointments but chose to put herself and others she will meet at those oncology appointments at risk. Does she just love living on the edge??
Christmas week is 2 weeks away today. I can’t comprehend why she would put herself at risk and risk missing Christmas with her family & child. All for the sake of a non essential night out with 6 of her friends.
I don’t care what way she wants to spin it. She broke the 6 person rule. We are all making sure to keep ourselves well so that we don’t pass covid onto vulnerable people like Shannen. That picture was a nice F**k you to everyone that chooses to make decisions to promote her health above their own need to sit in a bar/restaurant knocking back booze

Reactions: 11
My favourite line of today,
“Just because you can doesn’t mean you have to”

Mind blown that she has appointments but chose to put herself and others she will meet at those oncology appointments at risk. Does she just love living on the edge??
Christmas week is 2 weeks away today. I can’t comprehend why she would put herself at risk and risk missing Christmas with her family & child. All for the sake of a non essential night out with 6 of her friends.
I don’t care what way she wants to spin it. She broke the 6 person rule. We are all making sure to keep ourselves well so that we don’t pass covid onto vulnerable people like Shannen. That picture was a nice F**k you to everyone that chooses to make decisions to promote her health above their own need to sit in a bar/restaurant knocking back booze
Only just heard of her now. Should she not be almost in shielding, if she knows she has that many appointments? In the UK you have to have a covid-19 test, and shield for 5 days for any treatments as such, where you come into close contact with such vulnerable people, who already have comprised immune systems. Love that quote, very accurate

Reactions: 7
Only just heard of her now. Should she not be almost in shielding, if she knows she has that many appointments? In the UK you have to have a covid-19 test, and shield for 5 days for any treatments as such, where you come into close contact with such vulnerable people, who already have comprised immune systems. Love that quote, very accurate
100% she should be shielding. Her last chemo was the 30th November. 4 days before she went out 🤦‍♀️ compromised immune system and off out to a busy restaurant.
She is free to make whatever decisions she wants to make, I don’t care if she flies to the moon but it’s the preaching to others that gets peoples backs up.

100% she should be shielding. Her last chemo was the 30th November. 4 days before she went out 🤦‍♀️ compromised immune system and off out to a busy restaurant.
She is free to make whatever decisions she wants to make, I don’t care if she flies to the moon but it’s the preaching to others that gets peoples backs up.
Ridiculous!!!
At the end of the day, she is an adult. Adults can make bad the decisions. But If she chooses to make bad decisions, and those decisions impact on the health of others, well that changes things. Imagine if it was the other way around, and someone else came into a clinic who had COVID-19 and passed it onto her?
Especially when she can easily lower her risks of contracting it and passing it on by just going that little bit extra.

• Heart
Thanks for your kind words, you have made me cry , the compassion of strangers is overwhelming, I am down but not out, I don't feel like it's my time right now, I try to find joy in every day, it's a beautiful way to live, none of us know what's around the corner x
You seem like such strong individual who has a true knowing of what values are of most importance. I wish you and your loved ones the most wonderful Christmas. You deserve it so much xxxx

• Heart
You beautiful person ❤ I wish you all the love in the world. If you need anything, anything at all please feel free to message me. If I can help in anyway I will xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.