Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be crying if she picks up anything right before her transplant . If that was me I would want to be wrapped in cotton wool before something like that

Reactions: 12
I personally have no intention of going near a bar or restaurant this side of 2021 and I didn’t just finish my last session of chemo with a bone marrow transplant scheduled for the new year.
“Do as a say not as I do”, comes to mind with this one 🙄
Wait for the whinge that she deserves a treat after everything she has been through

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it my mother in law got a hip replacement lately and wouldn’t allow any visitors to her house in the month prior to her operation in case she got Covid and it would be pushed back. And this is a bone marrow transplant she’s facing and she’s about town not a bother. Either she’s trying to prove some sort of point or she’s plain stupid.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get it my mother in law got a hip replacement lately and wouldn’t allow any visitors to her house in the month prior to her operation in case she got Covid and it would be pushed back. And this is a bone marrow transplant she’s facing and she’s about town not a bother. Either she’s trying to prove some sort of point or she’s plain stupid.
The latter 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
It won't be one drink either, she'll be nursing a sore head in the morning. You'd have thought she'd be trying to eat and drink a bit clean going into transplant to give herself the best chance?
And the sad emojis yesterday cause she wouldn't see Roisin because of the chemicals she had in her system and off she goes tonight, all forgotten.

So you're incorrect as regards how the gfm page was set up.
At the beginning the gfm was generated to allow Shannen be accompanied by her partner to treatment, pay for accommodation, rent on the house they are in. As funds grew, she herself came in and said she was thrilled and that the funds would allow her to persue further treatment abroad if a transplant wasn't viable in Ireland.
There was nothing else added to her list of needs at that time while the gfm was growing, being reshared, and promoted.

It took an awful long time for the gfm to be closed. A disgraceful amount was raised.
Literally about 10 days later, a new car was purchased.
Then the #ads started, along with eyelash extensions, nails, clothes hauls, makeup, the list goes on. There was then an additional expenditure wish of ivf treatment where the money might be used. That's fine, but if she came clean and said she gets it free from the state anyway???? The accommodation in Dublin is also covered, but they're preferring to go private accommodation now🙄
During restrictions, she was on holidays, suite break, lunches with friends, dinners out, christening, to name a few. Restrictions tightened, went shopping with mam for new floors and furnishings.
She then comes on and has the cheek to tell people to respect restrictions, when she herself is carrying on like there's no Covid.
So she did spend and splash.
She didn't disclose her intention of expenditure when raising her cash.
And NO stage has there been any ill health been wished upon Shannen. Nobody would want to be in her shoes. Of course she should live her best life. Of course she wants the best for her child.
But transparency is key here.
And also she needs cop on, to the fact she's in a privileged position, there are thousands worse than her. Be respectful and mindful of that.
This 👌 couldn't have said it better

Reactions: 3
It won't be one drink either, she'll be nursing a sore head in the morning. You'd have thought she'd be trying to eat and drink a bit clean going into transplant to give herself the best chance?
And the sad emojis yesterday cause she wouldn't see Roisin because of the chemicals she had in her system and off she goes tonight, all forgotten.
Her diet is pretty shocking no nutrition at all in what she eats. Takeaway last night out tonight I think she likes the fact she can eat what she likes!!

Reactions: 6
She was tore into this before by professionals and she swore she would never do it again online. Yet here we are desperate for content .
It's like 'I really am sick and you need to feel sorry for me' she screams narcissism

She will be crying if she picks up anything right before her transplant . If that was me I would want to be wrapped in cotton wool before something like that
Normally people would and as was said above they'd be looking at nutrition etc to have the best outcome

The poor child shipped off to bed last night while mammy enjoyed her free food and now shipped off again so mammy can go out 🙄 going on about ivf🙄 sure she’s hardly taking all the precautions she should be to make sure she’s still around for the child she actually has.
Just because you can go out doesn’t mean you should.

The poor child shipped off to bed last night while mammy enjoyed her free food and now shipped off again so mammy can go out 🙄 going on about ivf🙄 sure she’s hardly taking all the precautions she should be to make sure she’s still around for the child she actually has.
Just because you can go out doesn’t mean you should.
The advice to someone in her position would be not to go to restaurants. This is the same lady who won't go into a supermarket and they do click and collect for her as a high risk person. But 2nd night restaurants open she is out 🤯

Very strange behaviour out of her.

One day I'm worried for scan results next day putting herself in s risky situation with Covid.

Cases in Ireland doubled today. Thought she’d be minding herself a bit more.
All the Insta huns are out with there free hair, tans, nails and free clothes and probably meals & drinks thrown in she’s no different in fact probably worst!

Reactions: 12
And us plebs are at home, we are the tax payers too likely to be funding this Covid crisis for a long time to come. Half these idiots I get don’t even pay tax.

Reactions: 9
And us plebs are at home, we are the tax payers too likely to be funding this Covid crisis for a long time to come. Half these idiots I get don’t even pay tax.
Don’t even get me started!! we will be in lock down again in January trust me!

• Sad
Remember the department were going to pay influencers to spread the Covid Health message.

They are more likely to spread Covid going by my insta feed 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s not only the fact that she is high risk herself going out and about to restaurants etc, it’s the blatant disregard and disrespect for other cancer patients in hospital she attends too. Also the consultants and nurses etc.
Just because her chemo has finished doesn’t mean she’s not going to be in the hospital regularly and for pre assessments for transplant.
It’s an extremely selfish mindset for someone that’s been through it all and should therefore understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
It’s not only the fact that she is high risk herself going out and about to restaurants etc, it’s the blatant disregard and disrespect for other cancer patients in hospital she attends too. Also the consultants and nurses etc.
Just because her chemo has finished doesn’t mean she’s not going to be in the hospital regularly and for pre assessments for transplant.
It’s an extremely selfish mindset for someone that’s been through it all and should therefore understand 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly it's so disrespectful.

I know a nurse who works on an Oncology ward and she hasn't had any meals out or staycations earlier on in the year when everyone was, or has any intentions of going anywhere because she knows it's life or death for her patients.

• Heart
Last year she had a fit , one day , lost 200 followers, in a day when she announced she got the all clear, was very odd, instead of being ecstatic about being well , she was concerned about follows
out tonight , not afraid of Covid , if u we’re high risk u wouldn’t chance it , why do people give the follow , I unfollowed tonight , think she’s playing the game , very cleverly , unfollow, don’t give them the PR opportunity, if she was really sick wouldn’t have the energy of all that pr drops , explaining and hiding links , that means embarrassed to get stuff , after getting the big go fund me, and after all the treatments, this week , she’s heading out , I had treatment, in my pjs , im floored
Those links for h & m that she’s sharing are they AF links ? It brings you to the rstyle page and redirects you I am sure that’s affiliated ...

Reactions: 9
Wow!! Absolutely no social distancing in her last post. I thought at first it was an old photo. I’m actually shocked at her and her friends lack of awareness 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.