Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't accidentally hide the AF link.... she's some snake. Just be transparent and honest. She's salty as Hell. I tell you what, she has endless energy to be able to do all those links and posts, I used to be completely wiped after chemo, fingers all twisted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everyone should email h &m saying she hasn’t posted AF properly and it’s misleading to customers. If she’s getting a cut off the swipe ups and pretending she isn’t that’s false advertising
Was just about to say that! Was wondering why she was posting to many links to clothes and then I saw the AF in white on a white background 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
You do know you can't rock up to the bank with a lump sum and say "here's my deposit. Give me more"? You have to prove where you got the money from, that you saved it regularly over time, and that you will be able to make regular repayments. 🙄 Do ye want to ask for your donation back off her or what do you actually want from this go fund me money? And if you didn't donate, why do you care so much? It's not your money she has been given then! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why do I get the feeling there is either a friend or family member on this thread.
I think you’re right. I unfollowed her as I just don’t believe she’s genuine anymore. Obviously I don’t doubt her illness but I’m so sick of these Instagrammers.

Reactions: 8
Why do I get the feeling there is either a friend or family member on this thread.
There always is family or friend! sometimes they talk about them or else they stand up for them!! Either way this big C and me wow absolutely so unlikely!

Reactions: 10
You do know you can't rock up to the bank with a lump sum and say "here's my deposit. Give me more"? You have to prove where you got the money from, that you saved it regularly over time, and that you will be able to make regular repayments. 🙄 Do ye want to ask for your donation back off her or what do you actually want from this go fund me money? And if you didn't donate, why do you care so much? It's not your money she has been given then! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, all of us mortgage holders know that. All of us who have applied for a mortgage and been refused also know that. All the sick people on this thread who worked throughout their illness know that to make ends meet know that. We can speculate about that gfm as much as we like and you can defend as much as you like but don't insult people's intelligence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So dad's driving today....but I thought that was the reason for the change of car and Barry off work?
Does she think she's a reporter doing a Primetime special on hospital tests or what?
Ffs🙄

Reactions: 9
you actually can rock up to the bank with a massive deposit and borrow a tiny amount. My mother in law died and we were 10K shy of buying a property for cash with inheritance cash, after paying inheritance tax, the bank arranged a 20K loan in the end so we could renovate the kitchen too. I am sure you can buy a property in Cork for less than 200K, no?

It actually sounds like Shannen herself, the language and phrasing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, all of us mortgage holders know that. All of us who have applied for a mortgage and been refused also know that. All the sick people on this thread who worked throughout their illness know that to make ends meet know that. We can speculate about that gfm as much as we like and you can defend as much as you like but don't insult people's intelligence
If you all know that why do people keep suggesting she's going to use the money to get a mortgage?
you actually can rock up to the bank with a massive deposit and borrow a tiny amount. My mother in law died and we were 10K shy of buying a property for cash with inheritance cash, after paying inheritance tax, the bank arranged a 20K loan in the end so we could renovate the kitchen too. I am sure you can buy a property in Cork for less than 200K, no?

It actually sounds like Shannen herself, the language and phrasing
Not for a mortgage though as everyone is suggestion. Sorry who are ye suggesting is family or friend here?

If you all know that why do people keep suggesting she's going to use the money to get a mortgage?

Not for a mortgage though as everyone is suggestion. Sorry who are ye suggesting is family or friend here?
Like I said we can speculate and suggest all we want. Why is this such an interesting point for you to pick up on? You seem to be confused about the point you are making and the responses you are getting. People are speculating about them getting a mortgage or buying a house. We know the criteria to borrow money. Yes, big c might be in a position to do so or big c might not be. Nearly 200,000 is a good whack of money and would go along way to buy a house or secure a loan so people aren't talking out their asses as you are trying to imply.

Reactions: 10
Like I said we can speculate and suggest all we want. Why is this such an interesting point for you to pick up on? You seem to be confused about the point you are making and the responses you are getting. People are speculating about them getting a mortgage or buying a house. We know the criteria to borrow money. Yes, big c might be in a position to do so or big c might not be. Nearly 200,000 is a good whack of money and would go along way to buy a house or secure a loan so people aren't talking out their asses as you are trying to imply.
You just admitted you know the criteria to get a mortgage therefore you must know that Shannen would not be able to get one. You confuse me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You just admitted you know the criteria to get a mortgage therefore you must know that Shannen would not be able to get one. You confuse me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is not enjoyable to debate with you and your level of passive aggressive childish comebacks. You can't seem to read responses properly so it's a pointless exercise. You seem to be privy to the FACTS, so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: 7
It is not enjoyable to debate with you and your level of passive aggressive childish comebacks. You can't seem to read responses properly so it's a pointless exercise. You seem to be privy to the FACTS, so I'll leave it at that.
Well I am sorry you feel that way and sorry for not understanding your reply. It was not my intention to come across as either childish or passive aggressive.

Well I am sorry you feel that way and sorry for not understanding your reply. It was not my intention to come across as either childish or passive aggressive.
No need to apologise. We are all big girls and boys here.

With a deposit of 150k why would she not get a small mortgage? How big a house do you think she’s trying to buy to say that she would not get one?

Reactions: 3
With a deposit of 150k why would she not get a small mortgage? How big a house do you think she’s trying to buy to say that she would not get one?
I don't think she is trying to buy one at all. But I don't think she'd get a mortgage because she has no steady income to prove she can pay it back.
At the end of the day in my opinion, people donated to help a girl who is sick. (the Gofundme actually didn't specify what the money would go on it just stated her history of cancer and to donate to relieve financial stress on the family). She is still sick. And yes there are so many other families fighting this same fight, or worse. But should we not be wanting funding or facilities to make it easier for every family instead of tearing down a girl who's fight was made a little easier? As someone who has immediate family who have gone through the exact cancer and procedure, with no help, the guts of 2 full years in a hospital far away from home, that is what my hope would be!

The point is if she didn’t use the gfm to fund her lifestyle the past few months then she didn’t need it in the 1st place. She’s being out prancing around everywhere while she’s in the very high risk category with not a worry of catching covid. Cancer or no cancer sure we’d love 200k but thankfully 99% of people wouldn’t take take take. It’s usually at times like that you realize money is nothing and your health is everything.

Her treatment is fully funded, Barry can still work and she’s flat out getting paid for ads, free tat and more. It’s beyond greedy, she’s not on the breadline. She looks like she’s ample support from everyone around her.

Anyone who uses their own misfortunes for money, attention, pity or sympathy are seriously lacking in something.

To add there is children lining up to get their dinner every night in the freezing cold, yes shannens had a tit time of it but there’s plenty of people going through tit times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she is trying to buy one at all. But I don't think she'd get a mortgage because she has no steady income to prove she can pay it back.

But she has income. She’s posting affiliate links everyday, people complained on here that she was and she starting trying to hide the fact that they were Af, she knows exactly what’s she doing and it’s shady.

Calling someone out for being shady isn’t tearing them down as she claims, her illness has nothing to do with it, if she wasn’t doing anything dodgy there wouldn’t be anything to talk about

Reactions: 14
At the end of the day in my opinion, people donated to help a girl who is sick. (the Gofundme actually didn't specify what the money would go on it just stated her history of cancer and to donate to relieve financial stress on the family). She is still sick. And yes there are so many other families fighting this same fight, or worse. But should we not be wanting funding or facilities to make it easier for every family instead of tearing down a girl who's fight was made a little easier? As someone who has immediate family who have gone through the exact cancer and procedure, with no help, the guts of 2 full years in a hospital far away from home, that is what my hope would be!
And wouldn’t it be lovely if she donated €100k towards any cancer charity to help others who don’t have GFM.
€176k is excessive and not necessary and it was up to her to gracefully stop the donations coming in when she hit target. Full stop.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.