Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is another level of narcissism. First of all I believe the babygro story was completely made up to generate sympathy and add to her following. The gfm which followed was bizarre and unnecessary. Even if the babygro drama was real I could never understand why that meant she needed money all of a sudden. She kept sharing it, adding each time to what exactly she MIGHT need the money for, while all the time rubbing her greedy hands together and laughing all the way to the bank. I highlight MIGHT because generally speaking gfm are set up with a purpose in mind. There’s a target to reach to him pay for that purpose. It should never be about ‘give me money because something awful happened to me and someone was mean to me when I’m going through this awful thing’ Bizarre and unnecessary. Open disclosure: I did not donate so she’s not spending any of my money but those who did must feel pretty foolish right about now. She is toxic, no better than a con artist and she’ll have no luck for it. What evolves her personality from personality disorder to narcissist is her complete lack of empathy or understanding as to why people are annoyed and using this thread on her social media to again generate that ‘oh look how mean people are to me’ ‘please follow and swipe up to donate’ Barry would want to watch out. This one would stab her own mother in the back and twist the knife while she’s at it.
The best description I’ve seen! The words “Con artist” and “Laughing all the way to the bank” isn’t far off at all . I was saying this to myself the whole time , she reminds me of a con artist and she most certainly is laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 4
I really don't feel like this should be allowed on Instagram. I know it's for medical reasons but I just think it's asking for trouble. Is this allowed on insta? I can't see why it would be.View attachment 335599
Its been reported . Apart from everything else she does that’s misleading, this injection should be administered wearing gloves to protect against infection.

Reactions: 7
I think it was mentioned before but if you donated to the gfm you can request your money back. I did it for another one.

Reactions: 3
I think it was mentioned before but if you donated to the gfm you can request your money back. I did it for another one.
That’s good to know I only ever donated to Marymount. They would set one up for a new finger nail if they could get away with it! I just paid €5000 for my mothers funeral bill who helped me!! Blood no one!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Its been reported . Apart from everything else she does that’s misleading, this injection should be administered wearing gloves to protect against infection.
Didn't realise it had been reported 👍

Reactions: 1
I think if you report it it automatically wont show for you.

I also reported it. The more that reports it the better.

I think if you report it it automatically wont show for you.

I also reported it. The more that reports it the better.
I just unfollowed her last week! Couldn’t be bothered anymore.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her last week(didn't realise I still was) but was able to report the story.
More that report, the better.
She needs her wings clipped.

Off out for the dinner the first weekend restaurants open.

Was it not too long ago she was ranting about people just staying at home.

Dinner that's not made by me...... I don't think I've ever heard of her cooking and she tells Insta everything she does 🤣🤣
She looks better than myself !!

Reactions: 2
Off out for the dinner the first weekend restaurants open.

Was it not too long ago she was ranting about people just staying at home.

Dinner that's not made by me...... I don't think I've ever heard of her cooking and she tells Insta everything she does 🤣🤣
We are meant to stay at home not her. Don’t you know. Honestly is she not extra high risk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are meant to stay at home not her. Don’t you know. Honestly is she not extra high risk
She doesn’t cook anything! Used to getting it all done for her everything! That’s so true she is very high risk it’s unbelievable really!!

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t cook anything! Used to getting it all done for her everything! That’s so true she is very high risk it’s unbelievable really!!
Blood cancer and on active treatment very high risk.
Completely irresponsible of her to go to a restaurant.
Surely her bestie Seamus told her this.

If she had any Respect for the health service she wouldn't be running out for dinner the first weekend they open.

Reactions: 10
She said last night it’s not safe for her to be around pregnant women or under 5s. So she stayed away from her daughter. Why is it ok to put pregnant women and other kids under 5 at risk by going out? If anyone else did it she’d whinge for being selfish

Reactions: 13
I personally have no intention of going near a bar or restaurant this side of 2021 and I didn’t just finish my last session of chemo with a bone marrow transplant scheduled for the new year.
“Do as a say not as I do”, comes to mind with this one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.