Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry to hear that nobody helped you. I hope you are doing ok now sending you ❤. Her behaviour on Friday was an absolute disgrace really made me mad. That little girl Saoirse could teach a lot of the Instagramers a real lesson.

Even Trishas Transformation is gone crazy!! 😂
Thanks so much I’m doing ok but I still have ongoing health problems and have a long road ahead but I have hope and I have really good support 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes my sibling did, I know how stressful it was trying to find a doner to save his life, I know how tit the rest of us felt not being a match, he finally got a match from abroad,he spent 8 months living in a hospital but my parents never took a penny from anyone. His treatment was funded as is hers and they made it work. They made sacrifices like every other family in Ireland who have a loved one battling cancer do.
I have almost an identical situation to yours! And this is exactly why Shannen and the go fund me bothers me so bleeping much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im confused. So her chemo tomorrow and this transplant will completely make sure she never ever has that cancer she has again ??

She would eat herself if she was chocolate . Sickener a lot of the times she is imo

Reactions: 6
Im confused. So her chemo tomorrow and this transplant will completely make sure she never ever has that cancer she has again ??

She would eat herself if she was chocolate . Sickener a lot of the times she is imo
The transplant aims to do that but like everything in life there is no guarantee.

Reactions: 3
This one is mad for attention, always hoping for shares & 4675 screen shots & new followers.... she managed the transplant a year ago with no €200k fund, please stop making excuses. Yes there’s costs but there’s no requirement for costs of that nature. And don’t give out to those who donated in good faith & now regret it... I’m one of those you see. I donated before it was €4K.. then I saw the target was €10k yet she continued to beg and share at €50k, €75k, €100k and more. Then the lavish spending and greedy AF links started. And the cocky ness and we all know there’s a house purchase coming let’s not be stupid. We are allow to have donated but now be annoyed. Just look at Saoirse on the toy show donating the excess....

Reactions: 16
This one is mad for attention, always hoping for shares & 4675 screen shots & new followers.... she managed the transplant a year ago with no €200k fund, please stop making excuses. Yes there’s costs but there’s no requirement for costs of that nature. And don’t give out to those who donated in good faith & now regret it... I’m one of those you see. I donated before it was €4K.. then I saw the target was €10k yet she continued to beg and share at €50k, €75k, €100k and more. Then the lavish spending and greedy AF links started. And the cocky ness and we all know there’s a house purchase coming let’s not be stupid. We are allow to have donated but now be annoyed. Just look at Saoirse on the toy show donating the excess....
Let’s not forget either a baby was mentioned so I’d say fertility treatment for that I can guarantee you..

Reactions: 3
Exactly it was the greed of her sharing it and pushing it once it had gone well over what they needed. It was inference that she would have to go abroad or seek other treatment not available in Ireland.

50,000 would have given them the cushion that would have taken away all worries of money for the year.

Reactions: 8
Let’s not forget either a baby was mentioned so I’d say fertility treatment for that I can guarantee you..
Someone said here recently that fertility treatment is free after cancer treatment. So she's well eligible as this is her third round.

She's emotional this morning, and keeps reminding us, anything for the gram. She should be on air that another chapter is closing. But then I guess there'll be no drama for her until the new year. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Someone said here recently that fertility treatment is free after cancer treatment. So she's well eligible as this is her third round.

She's emotional this morning, and keeps reminding us, anything for the gram. She should be on air that another chapter is closing. But then I guess there'll be no drama for her until the new year. 🙄
So she’s needs no money for that either!! We tried fertility treatment twice €10,000 and over unfortunately it wasn’t to be we just couldn’t try for a third time it was just crazy money..that’s life I guess.

• Heart
Omg
Can she just be normal for once
So she got the line in her arm FIRST time around after lots of wiggling and a great nurse
Meaning the line went straight in first time wiggle or no wiggle simple but nope poor me lots of wiggling

• Haha
Omg
Can she just be normal for once
So she got the line in her arm FIRST time around after lots of wiggling and a great nurse
Meaning the line went straight in first time wiggle or no wiggle simple but nope poor me lots of wiggling
She’s such an attention seeker. I have so much more respect for other patients going through various treatments with so much dignity and privacy and not seeking validation from strangers when you just know she has alternative motives 🤑 her family must have no cop on not to take her aside and tell her to reign in the pity party. 😤

Cant believe she went into her last chemo empty handed... not even a box of sweets or anything to say thank you to the staff...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Cant believe she went into her last chemo empty handed... not even a box of sweets or anything to say thank you to the staff...
Or hand out a few gifted candles that she got for nothing!! Says a lot really about her she’s a taker not a giver..

Or hand out a few gifted candles that she got for nothing!! Says a lot really about her she’s a taker not a giver..
Absolutely nothing... she will probably read here and have a big deal made of getting stuff delivered to them... im sure her gfm would stretch to a few boxes of celebrations at €3.33 in tesco

Reactions: 5
More exaggeration on the post. 20 weeks. But it was 7 sessions. I’m not saying the weeks or sessions were easy. But the story is always exaggerated. Like someone said earlier it’s never just getting a needle or a line, it’s always poor me with the bad veins etc. I am sick of this one. The 20 weeks were well cushioned with your €176k. And she wasn’t too ill to greedily beg last Friday with her swipe ups

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.