Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she needs it for a Hollywood makeup light, which costs a fair penny.
And a wig stand because it's so important to see the ears so you can design your hair ffs.

Reactions: 4
Obviously she needs it for a Hollywood makeup light, which costs a fair penny.
And a wig stand because it's so important to see the ears so you can design your hair ffs.
Most wigs come with a free stand, I never saw one with a head on it before, not even in the really expensive wig shop in Donnybrook. She just has so much money she's looking for ways to spend it. Pure waste.

Reactions: 5
It’s easy blow through money you didn’t have to earn. She’ll be back on the beg for funds again next year at the rate she’s spending

Can’t bear this one anymore. She has turned into an attention seeking con. The greed on Black Friday on top of the already splurging with the go fund me and the lies told to get it that high in the first place... she would want to give the house a good clean it’s always filthy

Reactions: 9
Can’t bear this one anymore. She has turned into an attention seeking con. The greed on Black Friday on top of the already splurging with the go fund me and the lies told to get it that high in the first place... she would want to give the house a good clean it’s always filthy
Sure she always in bed how can she clean it!! She really rubbing people the wrong way isn’t she!! Her selling yesterday was absolutely shocking!!

Reactions: 7
Looking at The Late Late and that little sweetheart Saoirse. Her family had a go fund/fundraiser to raise money for Saoirse’s prosthetic needs BUT when they raised what they needed, all funds over this were donated. That’s how you do it. Wish people would learn by examples like this lovely family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at The Late Late and that little sweetheart Saoirse. Her family had a go fund/fundraiser to raise money for Saoirse’s prosthetic needs BUT when they raised what they needed, all funds over this were donated. That’s how you do it. Wish people would learn by examples like this lovely family. ❤
That little girl Saoirse and her family had more class in their little finger than most bloggers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And the sad thing is, they will probably need that money until she stops growing as she will need a new prosthetic every time she takes a growth spurt.
Shannen is keeping her stash forever.

Reactions: 14
And the sad thing is, they will probably need that money until she stops growing as she will need a new prosthetic every time she takes a growth spurt.
Shannen is keeping her stash forever.
That’s exactly it , she would need some of the money for a new one when she has a growth spurt , but they were just so happy to get that one , I suppose they weren’t thinking and wanted to do something nice and donated the money to other people who needed it too . Bless them , just lovely people x

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t following here back with the babygrow incident happen, my friend told me about it. At the time I thought “there was sick some sick people in the world”. The go fund me was a complete joke. How can she hold her head high after it got completely out of hand. Why didn’t her boyfriend step in & say enough is enough.
People are losing their jobs or take a paycut but she’s living her best life on others people hard earned cash.

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t following here back with the babygrow incident happen, my friend told me about it. At the time I thought “there was sick some sick people in the world”. The go fund me was a complete joke. How can she hold her head high after it got completely out of hand. Why didn’t her boyfriend step in & say enough is enough.
People are losing their jobs or take a paycut but she’s living her best life on others people hard earned cash.
From what’s been quoted here she sent them to herself that’s how I stated looking at her everyone was sharing her baby grow story! All the lovelies on Instagram.

I'd say the boyfriend is as bad.
Shannen s father has to cut the grass while Barry looks on.
On the cashcow like Shannen.

Reactions: 10
Did I see right the Cancer society said she was inspirational!! Really how much did she donate to them??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No doubt she got paid for it in some way.
Took the words right out of my mouth! She never even mentions them!! even I buy Christmas cards from The Osephagual cancer society every year since my dad died it’s only €24 but still..

Will she ever stop referring to the health professionals by using their first names ! They are not your neighbours , they are not your family or your close friends , they are strictly there for your health and well-being ! You are not special , you are the same as any other person dealing with cancer , however, you just happen to have a go fund me money pit that you can have a great time spending , which still doesn’t give you the right to call them by their first names .
In fairness I know a few people who have been under her oncologist Seamus (Prof Seamus O’Reilly) and he actually insists they call him Seamus, he’s meant be a lovely man by all accounts and I think he likes to try and lose that formality to put people dealing with cancer diagnoses at ease.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.