Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their movie days are constant, every bloody day.
Isn't it funny how she had very few sad days around Belfastgate?
The only way she can try to gain followers and engagement is to bring on the sad days.
Hypocrite.

Reactions: 2
Sending love.

Its not normal. I was in the absolute pits during treatment. Sick every day, barely looked at my children, argued with my husband every day because I wouldn't eat as I was so ill. What an absolute shite time. It was traumatic. My cancer is incurable but I'm currently enjoying a treatment free period. Its only now I have a tiny bit of positivity. Was still crying on Thursday night thinking about what I'm going to miss with my kids as they grow, though.
Thanks, you too ❤

I totally agree with you about being in the pits during treatment, I am a witch right now 🤣 I honestly don’t know how she has the energy to be out and about so much!

I’m really sorry to hear that but I am glad to hear you are enjoying a treatment free period. Your kids are so very lucky to have such a strong mammy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wishing both you girls well. It’s just the most horrible disease, the treatment for sure is the pits. Sending you love and strength. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My issue is that illness doesn't give you a free ride.
The go fund me should have been shut down at 50,000 her husband hardly earned anymore than that in a year. Stinks of greed.

She knew she wouldn't have to 'seek' other treatments abroad as she made out at one point that week her cancer is highly treatable not many cancers have so many options.

She has a rough time ahead of her with the transplant and I do hope it all goes well for her. That doesn't take aside from the fact she used that sympathy to gain huge financial security.

Reactions: 16
My issue is that illness doesn't give you a free ride.
The go fund me should have been shut down at 50,000 her husband hardly earned anymore than that in a year. Stinks of greed.

She knew she wouldn't have to 'seek' other treatments abroad as she made out at one point that week her cancer is highly treatable not many cancers have so many options.

She has a rough time ahead of her with the transplant and I do hope it all goes well for her. That doesn't take aside from the fact she used that sympathy to gain huge financial security.
Very well articulated and I completely agree.
Greedy and calculated to become an influencer. She’s actually cringey to listen to. I had to unfollow. She has nothing of interest to talk about outside of the sob story.

Reactions: 12
Hold on , Barry is at home and can't go shopping for groceries while she is sick in bed ... is he for real . She actually had to order online . Seriously

Reactions: 9
Sorry now but seriously the photos just put them in the slots and twist it so you can see them properly what is the big deal

Reactions: 3
Oh I know it just makes me so annoyed that people are buying into her and it's mostly companies that are struggling that do
And it's not as if they've no money either. Could well afford to buy from a small business AND give them a shout-out.
My guess is stuff should start arriving by post tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
Sending love.

Its not normal. I was in the absolute pits during treatment. Sick every day, barely looked at my children, argued with my husband every day because I wouldn't eat as I was so ill. What an absolute shite time. It was traumatic. My cancer is incurable but I'm currently enjoying a treatment free period. Its only now I have a tiny bit of positivity. Was still crying on Thursday night thinking about what I'm going to miss with my kids as they grow, though.
I'm so sorry to hear this, sending lots of good wishes. Sounds like you're an amazingly strong person xx

Reactions: 1
What is it with some influencers they cant come on and talk with out itching or scratching or hands in their mouths.

Reactions: 3
Diamond rings ??? Is that the go fund me money ?
Was just wondering the same thing.
No doubt it is from the fund.
I've a tiny diamond missing from my wedding ring with about 15 years. Still waiting to replace it, even with a gem, but the kids needs are over my wants.
She makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
Wow hauling all the family to dublin for 3 months.. I’m not saying cancer isn’t easy but see the comment that Barry will be off to mind her for 12 months ? €€

Reactions: 2
Wow hauling all the family to dublin for 3 months.. I’m not saying cancer isn’t easy but see the comment that Barry will be off to mind her for 12 months ? €€
Didn't hear he'd be off.
You'd wonder how other people manage, those with more kids, less family. No reason she has to be babysat in Dublin.
So much work there for electricians and he's off, all that kind of work is continuing so Covid not an excuse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.