Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this instance probably nothing. Sometimes a brand ambassador gets the code as part of their monthly retainer but would not make anything of someone using the code.
I'm just suspicious after hearing about payments after Pieta House posts.

Reactions: 1
In this instance probably nothing. Sometimes a brand ambassador gets the code as part of their monthly retainer but would not make anything of someone using the code.
Great she has made such a miraculous recovery 🙄🙄 to share all the free tit and discount codes . I’d rather pay full whack than expect companies struggling to have to discount especially in these times.

Reactions: 8
Eh, had an awful night of vomiting.....no wonder if you've just admitted to eating a load of freebie jelly shite last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had no reason to give up work until the transplant, even that's not needed now when partners can't attend. There are hundreds of people up and down the country, every day, without support, travelling on public transport, to get to chemo and radiotherapy.
But I guess it's easy for him when those who donated to the go fund me are paying their rent.
Didn’t she pay 1200 euro for a dog ? Hardly screams of poverty 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the illness timed because it was said on here she was flying around well. You couldn’t believe the Lord’s Prayer out of half of them these days.

Reactions: 2
The preaching out of her again. Cant give her daughter a hug ? Is she for real, she is literally in the daughters bed at times ?? Does she think we are all thick and dont see what she posts . Sick of her holy than thou shite from her now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a bleeping hypocrite..her big rant up today she cant give daughter a hug etc..please the LIES!!!same person galavanting non stop through all this making out like shes a hermit at home!!!!

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping hypocrite..her big rant up today she cant give daughter a hug etc..please the LIES!!!same person galavanting non stop through all this making out like shes a hermit at home!!!!
Greatest hypocrite on Instagram and she’s only posting now cause people have seen through her facade. Greatest chancer out there, everyone knows the real truth.

Reactions: 13
She is feeling sick now In bed so feels its time to hand out some covid advice , judgement and insist on rule following for her sake. She is as fake preaching , honestly has a neck on her. I didnt go shopping for my mothers tiles recently or popping out for lunch non stop or coffee dates . A joke

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The hypocrisy out of this one 🙄 ranting away about afraid to hug her daughter and people breaking rules. Delusional 🙄🙄😤 She’s a few pills short in that blister pack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got a very short memory.
I'm assuming she got a bollocking from Seamus at her last visit because she hasn't been raving about him since, no hospital emergency visit even though she has, apparently, spikes in temps and vomiting etc. . Last two sessions after chemo she was trotting up to the Mercy on the first vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm assuming she got a bollocking from Seamus at her last visit because she hasn't been raving about him since, no hospital emergency visit even though she has, apparently, spikes in temps and vomiting etc. . Last two sessions after chemo she was trotting up to the Mercy on the first vomit.
Bet she did alright. Doctors go ballistic over social media stuff but they usually pass it on to us lowly nurses to do their dirty work and give the bollocking.

Reactions: 13
I often wonder did her consultant ask her to stop mentioning him on her insta as its so public and a consultants job is to respect the privacy of their patients . Maybe he felt his privacy Invaded .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.