Big C, it’s all about me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she on insta. Is her page purely from the cancer story?

I get the living your best life but sure we genuinely could all use that excuse no disrespect meant to poster who said that by the way. Just one minute she’s out everywhere and the next she’s preaching to us To stay at home. We all need to follow the rules to protect the vulnerable but the vulnerable have a part to play too. Maybe if she didn’t have so much money she’d be home more.

Reactions: 14
She showed 3 babygros received in the post with a note saying pity you won’t get to use them. Didn’t show the note and seemed more amused tbh. Later came the tears and reshares and her following soared. Diagnosis and Go fund me page the following week. Can totally see why people question it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She showed 3 babygros received in the post with a note saying pity you won’t get to use them. Didn’t show the note and seemed more amused tbh. Later came the tears and reshares and her following soared. Diagnosis and Go fund me page the following week. Can totally see why people question it.
And also said she wasnt going the guards... which for me is crazy .. I'd be straight to the guards and genuinely would not rest till I found out who sent them....

Wouldnt matter how sick I was .. 'If' that was done on me.. I wouldnt let it go

Reactions: 15
Why is she on insta. Is her page purely from the cancer story?

I get the living your best life but sure we genuinely could all use that excuse no disrespect meant to poster who said that by the way. Just one minute she’s out everywhere and the next she’s preaching to us To stay at home. We all need to follow the rules to protect the vulnerable but the vulnerable have a part to play too. Maybe if she didn’t have so much money she’d be home more.
I shielded until July and with my consultants permission since then I have been out and about. I am in a relatively unharmed area of the country in regards to covid.

I have 2 young children and want to make memories with them whilst I can. All within the guidelines. I wouldn't put anyone else at risk.

Preaching covid rules whilst not partaking in them yourself is just selfish behaviour. Like I said if I was awaiting a stem cell transplant I don't even think I'd leave my bedroom. The QE hospital in Birmingham has just had to cancel theirs due to the ward having covid. To be that vulnerable and have covid must be so frightening for the patients and their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad this thread is here now... thought i was alone in thinking this! I’m going through cancer treatment at the moment - it’s not the same type as Shannon, but cancer all the same. I haven’t left my house from June/July, bar going to the hospital. I haven’t seen my family in months. She is constantly out and about going for lunches and hotel breaks. They tell you when your going through treatment that those things should be stopped until your treatment is over, and that’s aside from the fact that we are in a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ She seems to just do what suits herself. She’s turned into an insta hun influencer off the back of all this and I don’t think it’s right.
Sending you love and positivity on your recovery 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad this thread is here now... thought i was alone in thinking this! I’m going through cancer treatment at the moment - it’s not the same type as Shannon, but cancer all the same. I haven’t left my house from June/July, bar going to the hospital. I haven’t seen my family in months. She is constantly out and about going for lunches and hotel breaks. They tell you when your going through treatment that those things should be stopped until your treatment is over, and that’s aside from the fact that we are in a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ She seems to just do what suits herself. She’s turned into an insta hun influencer off the back of all this and I don’t think it’s right.
Best of luck with your treatment❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cancer treatment is free in Ireland. This was a -play on peoples kindness. God forgive her and anyone that uses cancer for monetary purposes. Anyone notice she’s had to stop referring to her oncologist personally on Instagram as if she was his only patient. 🤬🤬He and his staff hate that. So unprofessional.
She's not the only one to do this. A certain singing Irish "celebrity" fundraiser for his treatment and then spent it on his daughters wedding 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I can’t wrap my head around is the preachy story essay about people sticking to guidelines etc and her heading off to right price tiles 🙄🙄🙄🙄 duck off like

Reactions: 12
She's getting preachy as her treatment is tomorrow, she needs it to happen, the Mercy is already chocca for beds and I'd say she's nervous of it being postponed, (obviously), give her a few days after treatment and she'll be out n about again.

Reactions: 5
Im not being smart but when she gets the transplant and recovers (obviously wishing the best for this ) what will her content be ? Its the same as Rachel Gorry , no niche, just a background story.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im not being smart but when she gets the transplant and recovers (obviously wishing the best for this ) what will her content be ? Its the same as Rachel Gorry , no niche, just a background story.
We'll probably be brought on her prepaid ivf journey then

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.