Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His reaction to being told he looked like Myra Hindley was priceless. He was such a nasty cunt to other housemates but sure as hell couldnt take it himself 😂

The thing is he did look like her!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dodobobo

Do you remember the series with nadia and at all the housemates eviction interviews davina announced to every one of them nadia was a transexual!!! That would never happen now! Nadia obviously didnt want them to know! 😂 terrible really x

• Haha
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember being absolutely FUMING when Helen Wood won her series. Like proper despair at the public for voting her to win. Now I think it was fixed tbh.
Helen Wood runs a ‘beauty salon’ now. However it’s pretty obviously a front for a brothel IMO.

• Wow

Sallycinnamon_

This thread 👌 bringing back all the feelings. Big Brother in the early days was just everything. Me and my sister was obsessed with it, watching the live streams and evictions together. Eviction nights were big nights! I don't think any TV will have the same effect Big Brother had again.

I went to an eviction once, I can't remember who it was to be honest I was only young when it was all a thing, at the time it was such a huge event for me!

My favourites were Brian, Kate, Josie and Pete.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’m remembering this correctly, but didn’t Brian Dowling get a bit jealous because another gay man was brought into the house? And Brian liked being the only gay (in the village)?

Mememe13

The BB that had Michelle Bass, Stu, Victor etc was the one that stood out. I remember being on holiday in Spain and ‘fight night’ was all over the front page of the papers. Think it was the first year they did the whole ‘make them think they’ve been evicted and send them to a secret house’ - so many standout moments from 1-6, ‘I can’t call my baby jacuzzi’ , Kitten climbing on the roof, Nasty Nick, after that it went a bit shit when people were clearly using it to get famous. The last series I watched was the one with Wolfy. She was proper outrageous and went in barefoot, the audience instantly loved her and were chanting her name and voted her to be leader of the house or something. Then she let the power go to her head and started treating people like crap. Will never forget her face at the next live eviction, she was expecting people to be cheering for her and when her name was called she got a load of boos. Ahhh I feel nostalgic!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Kat was so annoying constantly repeating cookie, cookie and cookie jar. I guess she was hoping that would become a catchphrase
Eww I remember when she got evicted and she recreated that American Beauty scene where Mina Suvari is naked covered with rose petals but instead Kat was covered with cookies 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember when Kate Lawler and Spencer found the little car in the cereal and played a game under the covers with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I also stopped watching after BB11, however I do remember true celebrity one with Pete Burns and his quite to Tracy Bingham of “everything you aspire to be is repugnant to me” 😮😮😮😮😮😮
It was a glow in the dark van and they called it ‘follow the van’ although I remember Alex playing it too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
I have loved reading this thread. I was a massive bb fan, particularly the first six series. Used to watch loads of live footage on E4, my friends couldn’t understand why. Dean from the second series used to spend hours in the den room in the garden playing his guitar and hoping to get a record deal.

does anyone remember Nicola Holt from bb1 (the bald one), she released a single at the time called ‘its only a game show’ - still gets stuck in my head sometimes.
I loved Alex Sibly, I remember on his intro video he was really annoyed that 9/11 had over shadowed one of this modelling campaigns. And the Graham Norton Show was on every night in those days and he used to do five minutes and stand up at the beginning, and used to mock Alex’s parents and say how odd they were.

I remember Elizabeth from BB2 had a much older partner and he sold naked photos of her to a paper whilst she was in and they told her in her leaving video and she dumped him. When they went on days out she used to get a student discount and he got an opa ticket. I have lots of random memories about bb. I think I had a book about the second series

• Haha

Frugal Queen

I love the clip of Alex Sibley in BB3 singing That’s the Way I like it when he was hidden behind the door
That's my absolutely favourite #1BB memory - apart from Jade Goody holding her boobs and running off and Vanessa Feltz writing on the table...Ooh and Alison Hammond smashing the table....

• Haha
What a boring episode to use, there was nothing iconic about it and nothing much actually happened! Out of all those memorable clips they have e.g Kate falling over getting changed drunk, Alex behind the door, I could watch any from bb6 I think that was one of my favourite series, jades year! There’s loads I just don’t see the point of tonight’s. I think I agree with some of you guys on here, it would have been better to put together a best bits of each series, I’d enjoy watching a whole episode of funny bits especially as a lot can’t be watched again (I tried to YouTube series 6 to watch from episode 1 but couldn’t find it!)

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Dennis was vile. Imagine your aim to fame being the person who spat at someone because of a fight over a smudged painting. What a dick