Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d start a Jenry rave thread but can’t start thread anymore. I miss them too much😭

On another new Bex Shiner is whinging on Twitter, accusing the rebooted BB Twitter of unfollowing all the C4 era housemates and ‘Forgetting the shows roots’. She’s hardly Nikki Grahame ffs, and in fact my memory of Bex is that she was a nasty gobshite.
Oh, I remember her. Mouthy. Got it on with Luke?

How come you can't start threads? What did you do?! 😄

I can do a thread in the rave section for Jenry if enough people want it? Not sure if people just prefer to keep discussing here?

OK, like this post if you want a separate Jenry thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only thing I really liked about Matty were his eyes and smile and he was fit, the rest could be quite cringy.

I love Will Best now 😂 I had know idea who he was before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh, I remember her. Mouthy. Got it on with Luke?

How come you can't start threads? What did you do?! 😄

I can do a thread in the rave section for Jenry if enough people want it? Not sure if people just prefer to keep discussing here?

OK, like this post if you want a Jenry thread!
During lockdown I started a thread but didn’t link it back to the original so had the ability to start threads removed. Once you lose it you never get it back.

Im worried some of the hardcore Jenry stans are going to target Matty BTW. He seems quite vulnerable

Reactions: 3
During lockdown I started a thread but didn’t link it back to the original so had the ability to start threads removed. Once you lose it you never get it back.

Im worried some of the hardcore Jenry stans are going to target Matty BTW. He seems quite vulnerable
Woah! I didn't know that. That's harsh! 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jordan is still wearing Henry’s necklace so I think this is just the beginning
It would be stupid of them to rock the boat too much right now when it's very obvious that people are mostly interested because of the romance angle. I think once the attention dies down we will get a better understanding of how genuine their connection is (mostly because I think Jordan was smart enough to play off of it) and possibly how well they got on outside of the house

I've got 30 mins to kill and happy to try start one but crack on @Shutterbug99 if you prefer

I think any poor bugger here looking for general Yinrun etc may lose the will to live with team Jenry 🤣

Reactions: 4

WHHAAATTTT??? Who's listening and has the deets?
I'm listening - he said he feels more of a rounded person from meeting people from different backgrounds etc in the house, the host asked can they run a story that he's not a tory anymore and he said if you want. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I miss Jordan so much. He seemed so uncomfortable coming out the house. Hope he's got the money in the bank and has a happy time with Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 1