Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not thought about Imogen for years but now I've got 'Hot topics, hot topics' running around my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how to edit this but when you click on “Big Brother Threads” so it shows all the linked threads, the info about Big Brother is all about Big Brother Australia instead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They need to do a proper tell all documentary with ex-housemates and maybe Davina. Like what it was really like behind the scenes, what went on. how BB really interacted with them etc.

No Rylan, no other talking heads. Only those directly involved in the Channel 4 years.

Channel 5 can duck off.

Reactions: 28
They need to do a proper tell all documentary with ex-housemates and maybe Davina. Like what it was really like behind the scenes, what went on. how BB really interacted with them etc.

No Rylan, no other talking heads. Only those directly involved in the Channel 4 years.

Channel 5 can duck off.
I’d like that but I can’t see it happening yet. Would Endemol agree to a tell-all doc that might not paint the show (which is still a global brand for them) in the best light? And if independent from Endemol, how much stuff would we really be able to find out?

And, if Channel 4 ever did bring it back, they might not be able to/willing to if they put out a doc that highlighted the negative traits, especially in these recent times and shows being held accountable for how they treat its participants.

Don’t get me wrong though, I would LOVE one!!

Reactions: 3
I’d like that but I can’t see it happening yet. Would Endemol agree to a tell-all doc that might not paint the show (which is still a global brand for them) in the best light? And if independent from Endemol, how much stuff would we really be able to find out?

And, if Channel 4 ever did bring it back, they might not be able to/willing to if they put out a doc that highlighted the negative traits, especially in these recent times and shows being held accountable for how they treat its participants.

Don’t get me wrong though, I would LOVE one!!
I'm not too bothered about it coming back and it would be an interesting way to finally kill it off lol. Endemol and Ch4 can just blame each other for everything that went wrong. Or could give it to another channel that wouldn't care either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it really bizarre watching old series and seeing people smoke indoors? Maybe because I was too young at the time to really watch reality TV, the earliest series I saw was CBB5 and BB8, and first I properly watched was BB10

Reactions: 19
I have just finished nikkis autobiography...my gosh it is sad. I never really understood her temper tantrums etc but after finishing her book, you can understand why. She finishes the book off by saying as long as she exercises she can keep on top of her food intake, its only when her exercise is limited she restricts her food. She must have suffered so badly during lockdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
as she’s popping up a lot in diff threads, here is her very own special thread 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember if he’s been discussed but does anyone remember vile Irish Connor from the C5 series? I honestly thought he would snap and hit Deana in there.

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember if he’s been discussed but does anyone remember vile Irish Connor from the C5 series? I honestly thought he would snap and hit Deana in there.
Yeah I hated him. I actually hated that series, it was full of bullies and was horrible to watch.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I hated him. I actually hated that series, it was full of bullies and was horrible to watch.
Agreed. I think the worst series for bullying was BB6 (even though I liked it), his series, and the one with Helen Wood. Out of the celebrity versions, this one (even though I was captivated lol):

Reactions: 2
That was the last series I watched. I remember him making a very clear threat against her and even shaking his fist at her. I was suprised he wasn't ejected from the house. Even more she shocked that they set up a twist were he got to walk away with some of the prize money.

That being said I did grudgingly admire how he duped Luke (the one with the unnaturally big testicle) in the White Room.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That was the last series I watched. I remember him making a very clear threat against her and even shaking his fist at her. I was suprised he wasn't ejected from the house.
Caroline: Deana, your leg hair is on the kitchen table!

Deana: What are you saying, that I used my epilator on the kitchen table?

Caroline: You can see it!

Deana: Oh shut up… [Pause]… I think it’s your pubes!

[Laughter from the Housemates]

Arron: How inappropriate.

Caroline: So inappropriate.

Conor: [starts to rap using a hairbrush as a microphone] It’s your epilator, stick it up your arse, we don’t give a duck because I’m going to bleeping smash your face in you little piece of tit.

Ashleigh: Maybe you need to play fun games with her tonight.

Conor: With who? I’ll give her a fun game. I’ll stick this [indicates the hair brush] up her bleeping minge, the stupid bastard. I’ll give her a bleeping epilator [gestures thrusting the hairbrush into his groin]. I’m going to play loads of pranks on her because she’s a bleeping piece of tit, I don’t give a duck if I get pulled up to the Diary Room so it could be…

Ashleigh: Yeah, but what if she gets you back with water?

Conor: What?

Ashleigh: What if, say you got her with water like Arron?

Conor: And she threw it over me, I’d punch her in the face, just knock her out, just get up from that you piece if tit just… [Makes punching sound].”

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I hate to say it but I can’t see Conor’s hatred of Deana as anything other than racism - she did absolutely nothing to him.

He was clearly physically disgusted and repulsed by Deana, it was disturbing to watch actually because as others have said she didn’t do anything to him! He didn’t like her because he was a racist bleep. He didn’t even bother to try and hide it.

There was also a very posh girl called Caroline in that series who claims she was making herself sick and throwing up in the toilet whilst in the house and the producers didn’t bother to intervene there either, they clearly didn’t give a tit by this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They hadn't given a tit for a long time. BB7 had a few contestants who had recently quite drugs cold turkey. Channel 5 were no better allegedly they did the same thing with Jay Mckray during the first of their seasons and covered for a lot of his angry outbursts as well as him sh**ing in the freezer.

Last edited:
They hadn't given a tit for a while. BB7 had a few contestants who had recently quite drugs cold turkey. Channel 5 were no better allegedly they did the same thing with Jay Mckray during the first of their seasons and covered for a lot of his angry outbursts as well as him sh**ing in the freezer.
who had quit drugs in BB7