Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He created Towie, got cheated by them, sued and won
You never hear anything about him anymore. It's like he has just vanished but I always thought he wanted to be in the limelight. Maybe he just got bored of it all. I always remember him being in BB and saying that Robyn song, With every heartbeat was a banger 😂 the tiny things you remember.

Reactions: 4
I bet there’s a secret group chat with Jenkin, Paul, Chanelle and Jim slating Olivia being with the others lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well which group has the last laugh..
Garden gang in top 5 - only 1
Upstairs gang in final 5 - 4

Reactions: 3
I detested those two. In fact nearly everyone in that series was awful.
They were. I liked Rex as a housemate and because he just blatantly didn’t give a tit but he wasn’t a nice person either was he? Darnell and Mo and Rachel were nice though. Luke is desperately trying to get the new housemates attention on SM and it’s not working. They were still kids when that series was on

Reactions: 1
They were. I liked Rex as a housemate and because he just blatantly didn’t give a tit but he wasn’t a nice person either was he? Darnell and Mo and Rachel were nice though. Luke is desperately trying to get the new housemates attention on SM and it’s not working. They were still kids when that series was on
Is this Luke who mentioned ‘the £100 grand’ every ten seconds. Guess its good inflation doesn’t exist over at ITV .. 🙄
And yes, that was a terrible series, only redeemed by Katreya’s exit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this Luke who mentioned ‘the £100 grand’ every ten seconds. Guess its good inflation doesn’t exist over at ITV .. 🙄
And yes, that was a terrible series, only redeemed by Katreya’s exit 😳
It was. A complete and utter knob

Jordan posted an extract on his Insta story of what looks like his own novel in progress. Wonder if he’s going to use his new found fame to go for a book deal 😂

Mario was a complete idiot, although I still remember him talking about people saying to him "Postie, have you got any elastic bands?" and then proceeding to reel off all the things you could use them for, but not being able to come up with much more than using them to keep the back on a remote control lol

Reactions: 2
Mario’s real name is Sean Astbury. What an absolute cock of a human being he was

• Haha
Reactions: 6