Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan posted an extract on his Insta story of what looks like his own novel in progress. Wonder if he’s going to use his new found fame to go for a book deal 😂
Seemed like it to me. I think he said before that he had written a book and this was just editing. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him, it seems he wants to capitalise on the opportunity

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe they’ve forgiven Trish so easily. They’re better people than me

Reactions: 10
Same there's no way I'd be associating with her!
I don’t think Jordan has forgiven her. He’s notably not following her and hers is the only housemate who’s Insta he hasn’t commented on. Yinrun and Matty are just too nice and trusting

Reactions: 10
One of the things I’ve seen mentioned, based on what the Matty and Yinrun have said, is that apparently they haven’t seen the tweets

I don’t know whether it makes much of a difference though - they lived with Trish and have a better view of who she is than we do. It could just be that Jordan is being cautious

One of the things I’ve seen mentioned, based on what the Matty and Yinrun have said, is that apparently they haven’t seen the tweets

I don’t know whether it makes much of a difference though - they lived with Trish and have a better view of who she is than we do. It could just be that Jordan is being cautious
I really don’t buy that they haven’t seen the tweets. I’m sure people have been sending them/you would get curious and look wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 7
I really don’t buy that they haven’t seen the tweets. I’m sure people have been sending them/you would get curious and look wouldn’t you?
It’s hard to say I think. It depends a lot on how you approach the whole situation

Chances are you’d place a lot more value on the person you got to know in the house than you would on tweets from 10+ years ago, the most recent tweets haven’t been anywhere near as problematic

Reactions: 3
I mean it’s very easy to say I wouldn’t be friends with her etc when you don’t actually know the person.
but they spent five weeks living with each other so it’s much different

Reactions: 2
I mean it’s very easy to say I wouldn’t be friends with her etc when you don’t actually know the person.
but they spent five weeks living with each other so it’s much different
Doesn't change the past or the disgusting opinions she expressed

Reactions: 9
Still shocked (actually disappointed too) Noky’s following hasn’t grown as much as the other finalists. She had 24k when private and is only on 52k now (less than 30k followers gained)
Compare that to the others:
Olivia has gained 93k
Jordan has gained 172k
Henry has gained 145k
Yinrun has gained 62k

Can’t help but feel bad for Noky. I mean maybe she doesn’t care at all but I would if I was a finalist and didn’t get as many followers as others, even others who didn’t make the final

Reactions: 4
Tbf I followed Noky for a few days then unfollowed her, only so many posed selfies I need to see, theres no humour, no personality, its a very boring account.

Reactions: 13
Tbf I followed Noky for a few days then unfollowed her, only so many posed selfies I need to see, theres no humour, no personality, its a very boring account.
Same! I wish we actually got to see the real Noky but it always felt like she was just being very careful and trying to show a very watered down version of herself for PR purposes

Reactions: 2
Still shocked (actually disappointed too) Noky’s following hasn’t grown as much as the other finalists. She had 24k when private and is only on 52k now (less than 30k followers gained)
Compare that to the others:
Olivia has gained 93k
Jordan has gained 172k
Henry has gained 145k
Yinrun has gained 62k

Can’t help but feel bad for Noky. I mean maybe she doesn’t care at all but I would if I was a finalist and didn’t get as many followers as others, even others who didn’t make the final
Any idea what other housemates gained?

I can see what you mean, for me I actually prefer noky since the final and I’m glad I followed her tbh. I don’t think her page would show much humour etc, purely followed her for her style!

I unfollowed Matty for being boring online and he was one of my favourites in the show!

Reactions: 1
As if Paul's got cast in a adult panto apparently playing a cow 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13