Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant imagine how dystopian it would feel to be in big brother and suddenly find out theres a pandemic going on in the outside world

Reactions: 8
i cant imagine how dystopian it would feel to be in big brother and suddenly find out theres a pandemic going on in the outside world
That’s what I was thinking, it must have been so surreal, like something out of Black Mirror.

Reactions: 3
What will the coverage be like on E4? Will there be live feed?
i don’t think so, as far as I understood, this series has already been recorded and finished with in Australia, as I heard last year
Caitlyn Jenner had been removed from the Australia CBB house for reasons I can’t remember now
.. I assumed this is just highlight shows from that series?

EDIT: and I’m sure E4 did this before with another already-aired Australian version

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, just a heads up to say that on Thursday the 07th April on Channel 4 at 9pm there is a Nikki documentary airing called Nikki Grahame: Who is She?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww just finished watching the Nikki documentary, did anyone watch? It was really sad. Forgot how horrific the pictures taken of her once the anorexia had taken hold of again were.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So so sad :cry:

I’m confused about timelines though - sorry this is bleak!

the story when she died was that she habeen in an ED clinic, was discharged and then sadly died the next day.

The doc made out that she had a fall at the pharmacy, went to a normal hospital, was discharged and then died the next day(the same day she had been offered a place at a clinic in South Africa.

Then I remember when she did the BB reunion on zoom with Rylan it was mentioned that she’d had a fall and broken something, I assume that was the pharmacy fall?

it could well be down to shoddy editing of the documentary.

apologies again if this is in any way triggering or upsetting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A very sad show with images of Nikki that I will never forget 😭
I just cannot fathom how she was discharged from hospital and left to die alone at home the next day. Terribly sad. Where was everyone???

I just cannot fathom how she was discharged from hospital and left to die alone at home the next day. Terribly sad. Where was everyone???
Exactly, and why didn't she move in with her Mum during lockdown (or vice versa). So sad.

Reactions: 5
Yes, the documentary was very sad espeically when Nikki's mum was being interviewed and was showing Nikki's awards dress. The photos of Nikki they showed towards the end too. I gasped. But I couldn't help but notice that there were a few factual and continuity errors throughout the doc.

They showed a clip from "2005" of Nikki and her friend singing to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, but that song wasn't released until at least 4 years later. Also they showed clips of a BB series that was after Nikki's, when talking about early years of BB and Nikki being a fan.

Exactly, and why didn't she move in with her Mum during lockdown (or vice versa). So sad.
It wasn't mentioned in last night's documentary but I'm sure I read the mum kept asking her to move in but Nikki wouldn't. Shame Davina and Pete weren't interviewed.

Reactions: 6
Because there was literally nothing else they could do, but I didn't know she was alone! 😔

Yes, the documentary was very sad espeically when Nikki's mum was being interviewed and was showing Nikki's awards dress. The photos of Nikki they showed towards the end too. I gasped. But I couldn't help but notice that there were a few factual and continuity errors throughout the doc.

They showed a clip from "2005" of Nikki and her friend singing to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, but that song wasn't released until at least 4 years later. Also they showed clips of a BB series that was after Nikki's, when talking about early years of BB and Nikki being a fan.
That's annoying. Lazy programme making 😡

Reactions: 2
Because there was literally nothing else they could do, but I didn't know she was alone! 😔
I know there is nothing anyone could have done and at that stage her death was sadly written on the wall, and her mother was completely out of her depth - but they completely glossed over the fact that she was discharged from hospital and died a day later alone at home. Why?! Surely provisions should have been made for her to be at home with a palliative team or had ensured that family were there to be with her? She was dying ffs! I just don’t understand how she was left to go home to a lonely house, get into bed and die all by herself. It’s so so tragic!!!!

Reactions: 7
I know there is nothing anyone could have done and at that stage her death was sadly written on the wall, and her mother was completely out of her depth - but they completely glossed over the fact that she was discharged from hospital and died a day later alone at home. Why?! Surely provisions should have been made for her to be at home with a palliative team or had ensured that family were there to be with her? She was dying ffs! I just don’t understand how she was left to go home to a lonely house, get into bed and die all by herself. It’s so so tragic!!!!
Yes I agree. But surely there has to be something missing from the documentary, she surely can't have been alone 😔 I guess I just don't WANT to believe it. 😔

Grace and Mikey are having their 4th child!! 🥰
God I hated Grace, she was a real witch. I always thought she had a face like a melted welly, so she was punching above her weight getting Mikey, though I don't think he is that bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe there is an ongoing complaint? I read somewhere that it was being investigated and that she weighed under 5 stone when that general hospital released her - surely they should have been keeping her in.

Reactions: 4
Maybe there is an ongoing complaint? I read somewhere that it was being investigated and that she weighed under 5 stone when that general hospital released her - surely they should have been keeping her in.
Yep it sounds like she should have 100% been kept in or at the very least if there was nothing they could do, discharge her with a palliative team so she can be comfortable at home and not die alone for her family her find her the next morning

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hopefully this will clear some things up. Leon posted this last night. As someone who supported Nikki’s go fund me (and knew her) the truth about her exploitation needs to come out. And yes, she absolutely should’ve been on a DoL (deprivation of liberty) and treated on a gastro ward. She has been massively let down.

Edit: just to add I haven’t and can’t watch that documentary

Todayby Leon Dee, Team Member
Edit: I posted this last night before the documentary aired, but it was removed. I have made minor adjustments in the hope that those who missed it yesterday, will get a chance to read it again today.

TRIGGER WARNING:

I know that all of you reading this wanted to see Nikki get better. So I would like to address a few things and detail the difficulties we had trying to get Nikki the help she so desperately needed.

There are many families sadly going through similar struggles right now and need all the help they can get. I feel more awareness needs to be brought to attention of how difficult it is to help a person with an eating disorder that is out of control. Hopefully I can do that from here.

From the time of making this fundraising page until the very end, Nikki had not been treated by anyone for her eating disorder.

The Nightingale Hospital had a 3 month waiting list. Myself and 5 other of Nikki's friends worked around the clock trying to find alternative clinics, or somewhere for her to go until a bed became available there.

Nikki’s health had deteriorated so much that no other clinic would accept her, because her BMI was at a critical level. They all suggested that we take Nikki to a hospital ASAP.

The main issue was that Nikki had been fully consumed by the Anorexia Nervosa, and didn’t want to go to hospital. She was so worried about being tube fed.

Paramedics would be called to her flat, but all she had to do was tell them she was fine, and they would have to leave. She could not be weighed without giving consent.

We called a Crisis Hotline and they informed us that Nikki could not be sectioned as she had only just been discharged from a previous section. The best advice the Crisis Team could give us was to take Nikki to hospital immediately.

Nikki had to go to hospital out of her own free will and convincing her was not easy. But I knew there was a part of her that wanted to get her life back, because she was the one who asked me for help in the first place (I suggested that we make a fundraiser but I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea. Nikki called me the next day saying it was a great idea and to make it straight away, and with help from another friend of Nikki, that’s what we did).

Eventually after visiting Nikki at her flat, I discussed with her about going elsewhere until a bed became available at The Nightingale Hospital, and explained that no other clinics were willing to take her as she was critical and in need of refeeding.

The only other option aside from going to hospital, would be to go to Vincent Square, the nearest NHS clinic in London. Nikki agreed to go there as long as it was temporary until The Nightingale became available.

Within a few days the plan had changed. An Industry Professional told me Nikki was now going to The Recover Centre who were able to take her straight away. I explained that Nikki needed refeeding but I was assured this new clinic did "all of that". I was asked to update the GoFundMe page to announce the new plan, which I did.

A few days after posting the update, we realised the Recover Centre was only a day centre, with no refeeding facilities, which meant Nikki's meals would not be monitored and she could continue to use her exercise machine at home.

In the following days, I was informed that Nikki had lost her eyesight for nearly half an hour whilst suffering a painful headache, which suggested that her sodium levels were critically low. I managed to visit her that evening and told her I was going to call 999 and she needed to get into the ambulance with me. Nikki told me she couldn’t because it had been arranged for a TV Production Company to film her last moments with a terminally ill relative the next day.

I couldn’t believe that Nikki had been convinced to take part in a documentary which would be filming her spiral out of control for entertainment purposes. Especially since she was vulnerable and in need of immediate medical attention.

I was later contacted and asked to take part in the documentary. I declined and stressed that the main priority should be getting Nikki into hospital, not filming her mental and physical health deteriorate for a TV show.

I explained that Anorexia is a delicate subject that has to be handled carefully. I was also curious whether a psych evaluation had been performed on Nikki prior to filming her...

Our last attempt to take Nikki to hospital was after she was turned away by the Recover Clinic for being too ill, as we predicted. We found out that a cab had been booked to send Nikki 150 miles away from her flat in London, for more filming commitments.

Myself and the other friend of Nikki, scrambled to see Nikki before the cab arrived to try and convince her one last time to come with us to the hospital. She finally agreed to come, but was worried she'd get in trouble for messing up the filming session. Nikki said we need to call the Industry Professional to inform them about the change of plan.

The other friend of Nikki spoke to the Industry Professional but was told to stop interfering and to stay out of it.

That was the last time I saw her.

Nikki ended up getting in that cab, and suffered a very serious back injury after stopping off at a chemist during the journey. She was filmed being taken away by the ambulance by the TV Production Company.

Nikki DID finally end up in hospital but was not being seen there for her eating disorder; only for her back injury. Her meals were not being monitored and she told us that she was able to hide her food in bags without any staff knowing.

Permission was not given to film in the hospital so Nikki had been convinced to send personal recordings of herself via her phone instead.

Because of my experiences outlined above, I declined to take part in the new documentary and denied them permission to use my name.

I don't know how, but something needs to change so that a person, whose BMI is at a critical life threatening level can be sectioned in order to get the help they need, as well as needing an improvement in medical monitoring and GP guidance in eating disorders.

Also I believe something also needs to happen to protect people from having their mental health exploited by the entertainment industry. Especially when they don't understand the illness they are covering.

Thank you for your time.
Leon

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for explaining. The poor girl has been on my mind all day...God bless her.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5