Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always found the Ch5 ones scripted. Used to rage about it on DS back in the day. Then just gave up watching

Reactions: 6
I stopped enjoying it when it became more like love island (ie identikit young women and men who just wanted a boost to their Instagram followers). I’m watching bb7 thanks to that amazing site and it’s making me so nostalgic for the older days of bb when there were different types of people and it wasn’t all about becoming famous. I’m hoping the site is around for a while because I want bb1, 2 and 3 next!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a right trip down memory lane this week, watching episodes from classic series.

I forgot how iconic Charley was as a housemate. I absolutely loved her mixed metaphors (the best being “that Nicky has a face like a slapped lemon”).

I really miss BB every summer 😢

They hadn't given a tit for a long time. BB7 had a few contestants who had recently quite drugs cold turkey. Channel 5 were no better allegedly they did the same thing with Jay Mckray during the first of their seasons and covered for a lot of his angry outbursts as well as him sh**ing in the freezer.
The same thing happened to Tracey, the raver in BB8. She’s clearly on pills as she enters the house, and becomes slowly more morose and lethargic as the weeks progress.

Reactions: 5
On Big mouth with Russell brand they used to put tweets about the evictee across the bottom of the screen. One night they were all about the wrong housemate, proving they were all fake and pre-written

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Big mouth with Russell brand they used to put tweets about the evictee across the bottom of the screen. One night they were all about the wrong housemate, proving they were all fake and pre-written
I remember that!! I’m gonna try and find evidence or a video preferably

Ok so I have found the evidence! These were the text messages shown after Lea, Richard and Sezer were up for eviction and Sezer was evicted with 91%:

1....."Richard tha turd, glad his arrogance is no longer gracing our screens, au revoir and good riddance..Paul"

2. I miss big gay Rich already, he was a stabilising influence on the others-all hell will brek lose, mark my words. Baz"

3. "My jingo he's a goner, all is forgiven, come back Rich. Sally xxxxx"

4. "I was looking forward to seeing Sam and Richard maybe get it on and now my slim hopes are dashed, boohoo, billy"

And this was the response from BB:

A small number of viewers have made enquiries about the wrong text messages being used on Big Brother's Big Mouth on Friday 2nd June.

The text messages that were used related to the departure of Richard and not Sezer. We would like to apologise for this and also make absolutely clear that we in no way fabricate messages for use on our show. The messages that were used were generated for the dress rehearsal (this happens for every show) and were mistakenly transmitted in place of the messages that were coming in live. As soon as we realised that this was the case, the wrong text messages were taken down.

We would like to reassure viewers that we monitor all text messages and emails that come in to the show from members of the public and transmit the ones we deem most suitable for broadcast.

Big Brother's Big Mouth Production Team.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve just seen this
Becki from BB5 has leukaemia
I know she didn’t make much of an impact but she’s still a part of BB history

Oh gosh that’s sad, wishing her all the best.
I remember her in BB, she joined later which is always hard, everyone’s already bonded, I think she pretended to be Italian at first!

Reactions: 2
Remember Carole the miserable, fun sucking old cow from Big Brother 8? Well I’ve just seen her in the audience at the Labour Party Conference on the news 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that Jayne might be the most iconic housemate we had on UK BB since Nikki, but more underrated

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it really bizarre watching old series and seeing people smoke indoors? Maybe because I was too young at the time to really watch reality TV, the earliest series I saw was CBB5 and BB8, and first I properly watched was BB10
We used to smoke IN PLANES. IN THE AIR. FIRE. I still can’t get over that!