Big Brother Gossip #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Jayne might be the most iconic housemate we had on UK BB since Nikki, but more underrated

I don’t know if I’m just easily amused or in the throes of reminiscence but I am bleeping howling here at the absolute drama of it all over absolutely nothing 😂 It didn’t even hit her throat! It wasn’t anywhere near?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I’m just easily amused or in the throes of reminiscence but I am bleeping howling here at the absolute drama of it all over absolutely nothing 😂 It didn’t even hit her throat! It wasn’t anywhere near?? 😂😂😂

What have I just watched??? 🤣 I never saw this series. This acting was as bad as Gillian McKeith fainting on IACGMOOH or bloody Roxanne Pallett and her lies! Her arms miraculously keeping her afloat in the pool until she coughs like she was drowning! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The last Big Brother series I think I ever watched was in 2007. What were the ones after that like?

Reactions: 1
What have I just watched??? 🤣 I never saw this series. This acting was as bad as Gillian McKeith fainting on IACGMOOH or bloody Roxanne Pallett and her lies! Her arms miraculously keeping her afloat in the pool until she coughs like she was drowning! 🤦🏻‍♀️
seriously!! 😂

The last Big Brother series I think I ever watched was in 2007. What were the ones after that like?
2006 was the last C4 BB I watched devotionally (the one with Nikki, Pete, Glyn, Grace, Ashlieyne etc) the ones after that just fell flat. None of the C5 BB’s were all that apart from the series in 2014 where they cast a perfect set of housemates and just had to sit back and watch things play out. I believe it was the first (and possibly only) series in BB UK history to not have any replacement housemates or any introduced halfway through the show, because there was so much drama and entertainment from the originals. However, C5 Celebrity BB’s blow C4’s versions out of the water, they did it SO much better and with crazier casts. Also, I believe C5’s Celebrity BB13 series is the only one in BB history that was extended whilst it was still on air, for an extra week, due to its popularity with viewers.

EDIT: I meant 2013, the hilarious and drama-filled series, not 2014, the vile series with the equally vile Helen Wood and co.

Also, the Channel 5 CBB14 series was equally as good as its extended predecessor and I wished it had been extended too. “ DAVID’S DEAD!” 😂😂😂

WAIT (sorry for the amount of edits in my post, I’m getting all the series mixed up and have to keep checking).
What I meant was: CBB17 (Tiffany, Megan, Scotty etc) was equally as good as CBB13. CBB14 was a strange one and CBB15 was the biggest bunch of celebrity egos trapped in one secluded place and it exploded big time. BB6 vibes.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread as I’ve just randomly remembered one single moment from BB7. Does anyone else remember when something happened or something was said to a housemate and Sam either took their hands or put her hands on their face and sang something like “be brave” or “be strong” and they looked bewildered!? I don’t even know why I’ve thought of it or what made me think of it but does anyone else remember!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bumping this thread as I’ve just randomly remembered one single moment from BB7. Does anyone else remember when something happened or something was said to a housemate and Sam either took their hands or put her hands on their face and sang something like “be brave” or “be strong” and they looked bewildered!? I don’t even know why I’ve thought of it or what made me think of it but does anyone else remember!?
I don’t remember that specific bit but I rewatched BB7 last year and every moment of Sam made me cringe inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't remember seeing this when I rewatched (but it might have been on live feed as it sounds very in character for sam) but one thing I do remember is Sam trying to give Aisleyne a hug and Aisleyne literally recoiling lol same with Grace too. Sam really was treated horribly although they didn't help themselves either.

I don't remember seeing this when I rewatched (but it might have been on live feed as it sounds very in character for sam) but one thing I do remember is Sam trying to give Aisleyne a hug and Aisleyne literally recoiling lol same with Grace too. Sam really was treated horribly although they didn't help themselves either.
I think it was definitely on either the main show or one of the spin offs. I didn’t used to watch live because of all the cuts

I might just have to watch the episodes from the day Sam enters to the eviction to try and find it again lol

Has anyone seen in the news that Grace and Mikey have had another child. That’s all very nice but the articles all say that Grace sold her chain of performance art academies for millions. This is tosh, no one would be paying that much for starters. They seem to live a very nice life but why can’t they admit they live off the wise investment of the bb money or however they fund it all.

Has anyone seen in the news that Grace and Mikey have had another child. That’s all very nice but the articles all say that Grace sold her chain of performance art academies for millions. This is tosh, no one would be paying that much for starters. They seem to live a very nice life but why can’t they admit they live off the wise investment of the bb money or however they fund it all.
I always thought that she had one dance school not a whole chain, mind you she came across as very savvy in BB and she was very young at the time but very on the ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh pleased to have found this thread! I am a huge bb fan and have recently watched the David’s dead season for about the 4th time! Absolutely iconic, Il never forget watching that one as it happened.

also I’m not sure if it was the last one but the series with chantelle, Lotan et al and that woman ‘somebody’s daughter’ forgot her name but there were rumours her and lotan had shagged after they got evicted and then the housemates went back for a visit and chantelle told everyone they had shagged? 😂

also watched the Roxane pallet saga again the other day, I felt so bad for the trauma Ryan went through until the truth came out it was so bad

Is anyone going to tune in to the USA one on e4 next week?

Reactions: 8
Ooh pleased to have found this thread! I am a huge bb fan and have recently watched the David’s dead season for about the 4th time! Absolutely iconic, Il never forget watching that one as it happened.

also I’m not sure if it was the last one but the series with chantelle, Lotan et al and that woman ‘somebody’s daughter’ forgot her name but there were rumours her and lotan had shagged after they got evicted and then the housemates went back for a visit and chantelle told everyone they had shagged? 😂

also watched the Roxane pallet saga again the other day, I felt so bad for the trauma Ryan went through until the truth came out it was so bad

Is anyone going to tune in to the USA one on e4 next week?
That diary room interview with Tiffany from the David's Dead season where she says "I would just like to let Gemma know that she is a fat c*nt" makes me die everytime I watch it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely loved Tiffany!

'You know what witch, your big everything knocked them stones out' ⚰:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought that she had one dance school not a whole chain, mind you she came across as very savvy in BB and she was very young at the time but very on the ball.
her parents are well off (she said in her vt back in the day that they bought her a flat in notting hill) and it seems like she did the typical bb-media stuff for a bit after and then set up her dance school, i think she was probably quite savvy with her money as you said.

That diary room interview with Tiffany from the David's Dead season where she says "I would just like to let Gemma know that she is a fat c*nt" makes me die everytime I watch it 😂
😂🤣😂🤣😂

that had to be my favourite season. Tiffany was so entertaining. So many iconic scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think the Australia will be as good as the UK one, nothing will beat that, but I’ll give it a watch

Does anyone remember around March 2020 there were a couple of Big Brother series (Ii think one in Germany?) that had started before Covid became a pandemic, and the housemates had no idea how bad it had got?

The producers eventually told them and gave them messages from their families, but for a weird couple of weeks it was like these housemates were some of the last people in the world to know there was a global pandemic happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember around March 2020 there were a couple of Big Brother series (Ii think one in Germany?) that had started before Covid became a pandemic, and the housemates had no idea how bad it had got?

The producers eventually told them and gave them messages from their families, but for a weird couple of weeks it was like these housemates were some of the last people in the world to know there was a global pandemic happening.
Theres a few clips of BB’s around the world on YouTube where the housemates were told about Covid - if you search “Big Brother covid” they should come up, I definitely saw Canadian housemates being told.

Reactions: 4
Theres a few clips of BB’s around the world on YouTube where the housemates were told about Covid - if you search “Big Brother covid” they should come up, I definitely saw Canadian housemates being told.
Ah thank you, I’ll have a look! I found it so fascinating, it was something we’d never seen on reality tv before.