Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it might be Pete? He seems to be posting a lot about Nikki but we all remember he treated her like tit years ago.

He’s gotten a lot of tabloid headlines for his posts, hence it would make sense that Michelle is telling him to enjoy his fame.
He is a wolf in sheep's clothing I think

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Michelle's referring to Aisleyne. Pete and Nikki had a long established friendship going.

Yes, I think Aisleyne - she posted ALOT, picture after picture of her and Nikki (some of which from the same event) it all seemed very OTT when people a lot closer to her (Imogen etc) were very respectful.

Reactions: 3
Just had a goo at Aisleyne’s insta. Tributes to both Prince Philip and Nikki sandwiched between pictures of her half naked bending over as if she’s being banged from behind, classy bird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just had a goo at Aisleyne’s insta. Tributes to both Prince Philip and Nikki sandwiched between pictures of her half naked bending over as if she’s being banged from behind, classy bird.
I've just had a peek. Wtf is that photo of her in green, in some weird pose with a massive camel toe? :eek: :eek:

Looking at her pics with Nikki, none of them are recent. They are all years ago, back when Nikki was slender rather than skeletal.
She's claiming a close friendship that didn't exist.

Reactions: 14
He is a wolf in sheep's clothing I think
I totally agree, never liked him.

I think Michelle's referring to Aisleyne. Pete and Nikki had a long established friendship going.
She was my first thought but she’s not getting any press attention from her tributes and also Michelle and all the people she mentioned (Imogen, Nicola McClean) follow Aisleyne. They don’t follow Pete.

I suspect there were issues with Aisleyne but not enough that anyone in that friendship group has unfollowed her, which speaks volumes.

I don’t think Pete & Nikki had a truly long friendship - I think they’ve been on and off as friends and didn’t speak for a long time at one point. When they reunited on Loose Women in 2016 they said they’d barely spoken for years.

Pete is misrepresenting how close he was with Nikki, I think.

Edited to add - also found a quote from Nikki in 2014 saying she & Pete follow each other on Instagram and she would go for a drink with him if she saw him in real life.

Meanwhile, tons of photos of Nikki & Aisleyne on various nights out together between 2012 and 2015-ish can be found on Google.

I still suspect her friendship with Aisleyne cooled off/fizzled out, and it’s notable Michelle Heaton didn’t mention her, but I am 100% convinced Michelle is referring to Pete. He visited her, yes, and he has a video on his Instagram of her from a festival years ago. That’s it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just had a peek. Wtf is that photo of her in green, in some weird pose with a massive camel toe? :eek: :eek:

Looking at her pics with Nikki, none of them are recent. They are all years ago, back when Nikki was slender rather than skeletal.
She's claiming a close friendship that didn't exist.
Yeah they were all easily ten years ago at events or stills from when they were in BB. It says a lot that she doesn’t have one personal photo with her

Pete seems to be getting a lot of press attention and he did an interview for Sky news I think.

Reactions: 5
Pete seems to be getting a lot of press attention and he did an interview for Sky news I think.
He seems real. She always sang his praises. I have seen them a fair few times together on TV and in magazines in recent years. I cried watching his Sky interview. He seems very vunerable right now 🥺 I hope he has a support network around him much like Nikkis friends and family 🙏

• Heart
It's only her last 13 photos in a row that she's posted to milk sympathy from Nikki dying....

Reactions: 4
Despite my earlier comment, Pete is a lovely guy and has always seemed completely disinterested in fame so I still think it’s 100% directed at Aisleyne.

Who would’ve thought a comment made by Michelle Heaton would have such traction. I never knew they were close.

Lea Walker is also posting like crazy, spelt her name wrong and posted this picture of them together.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don't think its aimed at Aisleyne, personally. Nikki and Aisleyne did have a genuine friendship, and Aisleyne mentioned trying to contact Nikki and her mum to help. Aisleyne doesn't seem like someone who would milk it for publicity, she doesn't really need it

Reactions: 2
Aisleyne's photos she's chosen of her and Nikki are all a bit odd: not very flattering of Nikki at all. Why would you post this one instead of just posting a nice photo of her?

Saw on Katie Price's insta that she said she found a voicemail from Nikki that she didn't know she had. I thought that was sad: maybe she thought she had these celebrity friends but once they don't need you then they stop getting back to you. It's all very fake.

Imogen Thomas seems to have been a real friend though, hopefully

Attachments

I don't think its aimed at Aisleyne, personally. Nikki and Aisleyne did have a genuine friendship, and Aisleyne mentioned trying to contact Nikki and her mum to help. Aisleyne doesn't seem like someone who would milk it for publicity, she doesn't really need it
I think she probably is milking it, but I also agree they had a genuine friendship.

Scroll through Nikki’s Instagram and you’ll find lots of photos and mentions of Aisleyne at one point. I think it’s possible their friendship fizzled out or they fell out, but they definitely were extremely close for a while.

Imogen also appears to have been a really good friend to Nikki, as well as the Australian BB guy she met in the Canadian version.

No mention of Pete. She spoke nicely of him yes, but it’s clear to me they weren’t close over the years. Still think he is the one Michelle Heaton is referring to.

He wasn't the only one.

Nikki should not have been on the programme for the same reasons.

bleeping shameful.
And yet, she said many times it was the best time of her life and she was incredibly grateful for the experience.

I don’t think it’s a black and white case with Nikki. It is with Shabaz, and countless other contestants from other series.

• Heart
I remember Sam Heuston bein bullied in the 2005 series. They hid her make-up bag which contained some personal items that she needed.

There was also a housemate called Sree in 2009. He seemed quite sheltered and became infatuated with Noirin in the house (as did a few of the other guys). Sree was picked on by the others quite a bit. I think he attempted suicide after he left the house.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.