Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the odd Russian (I think) woman who would suck raw eggs out of their shells? Think she was on the same series as noreen and Marcus.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the odd Russian (I think) woman who would suck raw eggs out of their shells? Think she was on the same series as noreen and Marcus.
Yes, Angel! I think she would also mix raw eggs with some mayonnaise 🤢 but Sophie from that series is in my top 5 winners. She was great.

Reactions: 2
After this sad news of Nikki's death I hope Big Brother do a tribute a show to her and Id happily watch the whole of the series she was in.

Oh those days when Big Brother was The Bomb 💣💥

Rip Nikki 🙏

Reactions: 14
After this sad news of Nikki's death I hope Big Brother do a tribute a show to her and Id happily watch the whole of the series she was in.

Oh those days when Big Brother was The Bomb 💣💥

Rip Nikki 🙏
someone mentioned a website called video brother, I started watching Nickis series last night on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
From what I remember Ziggy was a complete wet blanket and Chanelle just used to scream a lot. Don't think they even lasted the house lol
They resembled David & Victoria Beckham, who were at the height of their popularity. I seem to remember Channelle having a similar hair style to VB.

Reactions: 8
Wasnt she some Posh Spice lookalike? Or am I thinking of Chantelle The Paris Hilton lookalike 🤔
Yes I remember when Chanelle was entering the house, Davina said that Chanelle gets annoyed if on a night out at least one person doesn’t mistake her for Posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I remember when Chanelle was entering the house, Davina said that Chanelle gets annoyed if on a night out at least one person doesn’t mistake her for Posh.
CHARLEY: You think you look like Posh Spice!? She must think ‘that bleeping ugly little fraggle’!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think so. I think it comes across that maybe Nikki herself knew it was too late for her to be saved. That it had gone too far. Very sad.

Yes, I read it as she was released so she could die at home as she was beyond help. She wouldn't have had the strength to kill herself - physically or mentally.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That does make more sense, and I hope is the case but I’ve seen the suicide prevention helpline tacked on to a couple of articles. IIRC her good friend in Oz (who she met in BBCAN) included it in his tribute post.

• Sad
I think Nikki was beyond help when she was admitted to the clinic and the staff there would have realised this. She was discharged home for end of life care from her family - I hope, I don't know.😪 She's at peace now, no more demons to fight.

My daughter's friend died of multi-organ failure aged 24, she had anorexia from her early teens and never managed to get into recovery, despite numerous professional interventions. She would embroider the truth as to how unwell she was. She'd also post fictitious updates on Instagram with photos of fish and chips and doughnuts. She'd say she'd had yogurt with berries for breakfast, then gone for a swim, home for soup and a sandwich, out for a walk with the dog, big family dinner in the evening - the reality was she was too weak to get out of bed unaided, and her ability to swallow was impaired due to purging. She was managing half a carton of Ensure Plus a day. Her death was inevitable but it shattered her parents and siblings, who had lived with her illness for more than a decade.

Eating disorders kill. We all need to take this seriously, it's not about having a thigh gap, a flat stomach and slender limbs, as some of the magazines aimed at young girls are all about. It doesn't help when the Daily Mail posts a photo of a slightly overweight celebrity, and encourages bullying comments from their readership about their size, usually by captioning it with something along the lines of 'XXXX flaunts her curves in skintight leather.' :mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is Michelle Heaton digging at in her caption? A bit unnecessary I thought..
I actually think it might be Pete? He seems to be posting a lot about Nikki but we all remember he treated her like tit years ago.

He’s gotten a lot of tabloid headlines for his posts, hence it would make sense that Michelle is telling him to enjoy his fame.

I actually think it might be Pete? He seems to be posting a lot about Nikki but we all remember he treated her like tit years ago.

He’s gotten a lot of tabloid headlines for his posts, hence it would make sense that Michelle is telling him to enjoy his fame.
Oh yeah I think you could be right there

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.