Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
For some strange reason this story is at the top of the sidebar of shame.

She doesn’t court publicity at all and I’ve not seen a photo of her for years. She’s never done any of the Big Brother reunion or nostalgia stuff, so I’m not sure why this is even news? It seems very intrusive.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Where are you watching the whole whole series? YouTube? BB7 has to be my fave series, it was the right mix of bitchy drama but hilarious fun as well. I still get Glyns egg song in my head every now and then.
It peaked at BB7 for me. I was on holidays for most of BB8 and so never got that invested in it and I think the chain was broken for me then. I don’t even remember 9 or 10. 7 was unreal tv. I remember being up at all hours of the night watching the live feed on e4 but they would cut it if there was bad language so there would be times I would spend the guts of an hour staring at the tv listening to birds chirping 😂 Those were the days

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This is going to sound awful but I just read that Rylan donated £500. Very nice of him yes but could he not have stretched it to the thousand. I have to say if I had his wealth it would have donated a few thousand. I know this comment sounds bad and I’ll be crucified but.. Jesus I would help the girl as much as I could if I was in a position to.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I feel like BB9 is so underrated. Mario was like a real life David Brent with his health and safety fixation and the way he patronised Mikey, who was really independent and didn’t need molly coddling. Then you had Rex who didn’t give a shit what anyone thought of him, and is probably one of the best ever housemates. Luke was an obnoxious little twat but seems to have grown up and is ok now. It had its own mini fight night as well.
Talking about Mikey, who is blind: 'Mikey's got a disability, open your eyes'

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I still think the Googlebox idea mentioned in the last thread was epic - us watching the old housemates watching highlights of all BB/CBB series..... TV gold waiting to happen!
I agree. This would have been gold.

BB5 fight night including footage of Marco dancing in front of Jason shrieking “I FOUND A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BOOGIE”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I could cheerfully have booted half the cast of season 7 off a cliff with concrete boots. It did make good TV watching good triumph over plastic though. There was a definite dramatic moral arc in place through that season, with the worst ones (Grace the ultra-narc along with her retinue of purse puppies, aggro flying monkeys and bitch boys) allowed to settle into their cliques and lord it, then given enough rope, proceed to hang themselves one by one until there were none. Pete was cool but I wish Aislyene had won the grand prize purely to make Grace's fat head explode in narc rage.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
It’s interesting and I sit on the fence about it all (perpetual splinter arse!) but I was never a fan of Imogen. She was a hanger on in the house with no personality and was desperate to be famous. I think it’s nice she stayed close to Nikki but it could possibly be even sour grapes if she’s not been approached to comment in papers.
She’s almost definitely been approached by the papers, though. She’s had far more press attention than Pete over the years, for various reasons, and her friendship with Nikki is very obvious from both their social media - it makes more sense that she was approached by the media but turned it down out of respect.

Personally never been a fan of either of Pete nor Imogen, but I really think it’s Imogen that’s genuine here and Pete has overstepped the mark. Perhaps Imogen is the only person who feels she can speak up about him since she was in BB with Pete and Nikki?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Davina has always been horrible to other women, in my opinion. So many bad interviews with female housemates, especially those who weren’t sweet & innocent, Makosi being the most famous example.

Her recent tweet about attacks on women being “rare” and we need to stop talking about women’s safety because it’s affecting men’s mental health really showed her internalised misogyny!
Yep. This. She couldn’t wait to jump on the ‘not all men’ bandwagon. We know not all men are like that, but that’s not the point. Obviously she’s not all that bright if she couldn’t work that out.

She was also fucking horrible to Makosi.

• Sad

Lozza0710

Anyone remember the series with Alison Hammond. When she and another housemate were jumping up and down on a table made of half an oak tree and it spilt in half. Comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Here it all is.....

'Well - Imogen shouldn’t even be publicly slating anyone in the aftermath of such devastating events, then maybe he wouldn’t have to respond'
Ryan giggs ruined Ryan giggs marriage. He was the one who did wrong. Imogen was single, he wasn’t.
Yes morally shouldn’t have done it but the only person who wrecked his family is him. Wasn’t he shagging his own brothers wife too?

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Here it all is.....

'Well - Imogen shouldn’t even be publicly slating anyone in the aftermath of such devastating events, then maybe he wouldn’t have to respond'
The irony of these absolute nobodies publicly slating Imogen and saying the above.
Jesus wept

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She was a grown woman at the time who made her own adult decision that she wanted to be on the show. Since the show she's been happy to accept the fame and fortune that comes with it. If it wasn't for the show nobody would know about her and be talking about the sad state of what she's going through now. I don't think programme makers who chose her for a show all those years ago are to blame for the tragic state she's in all these years later.
She a grown woman with severe mental health problems. She failed the psychiatric tests for BB3, but they’d ditched them by the time BB7 came around. No one is blaming them for what’s happened to her, but they put her in the house knowing full well what she was like because they knew people would laugh her. Thats morally wrong IMO.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Danielle was the absolute FUCKING WORST out of all of them. Only someone horrifically fucking nasty and fucked in the head would find the idea of flicking their vaginal thrush into someone's curry as 'hilarious'. She's a fucking SKANK.
I think she proved how grubby she was when she shoved that that Pringle up her you know what. I mean who even thinks about doing something like that? Absolutely fucking minging.

• Wow
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Imogen didn’t wreck anyone’s family. Ryan Giggs did that all by himself, he had form for it way before he ever met Imogen, and has continued behave that way. He had some kind of spat with his current partner fairly recently after she found out he’d been cheating again, this was all reported in the press here in Wales due to him being Wales manager.

• Heart

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Although the divide in the 2006 series was large, it wasn't half as bad as the cliques in 2005. I rewatched both series a few years back and the hate from the Maxwell/Saskia/Anthony/Craig crew towards anyone even slightly different from them was huge, and undercut with a lot of homophobia if I remember correctly

Sjc_80

I'm really disappointed in the episodes that are showing. They are so boring. Last night's with bb3 was shockingly bad. Bb3 was my favourite series, loved kate, love jonny, loved Spencer, hated Alex and hated sandy. They didnt even show sandy peeing in the bin.

I think c4 is scared of embarrassing and upsetting people who have probably created new lives trying to forget about their behaviour in bb. I can see why but it just seems so sanitised and has lost that original spark bb had.

Alex was always a dick in my opinion. I never ubderst6why Kate played follow the bus with him. He's so unattractive in many ways nasty piece of work.

Also agree with posters talking about Jade's weight. She had a beautiful figure. I remember Kate putting a lot of weight on in that series too because she was upset her eviction outfit wouldn't fit.

I like the way the girls look with their fresh skin, normal hair and snaggle teeth. And I'm saying snaggle teeth in a good way! Now they would all have perfectly straight, blinding white dentures, I mean veneers...

• Haha