Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Glynn is now a born again Christian, very right wing and pro Brexit. Totally at odds with how he used to be. I can’t see how he’d still be involved with Plaid as they’re a centrist, pro EU party. Wonder why the huge change in political viewpoint? I’ve actually spoken to him on Twitter several time and he seems pleasant, but I struggle to get past his current political stance if I’m honest. He comes from Bleneau Ffestiniog, which will be royally fucked without EU money, but there you go.
He has left Plaid Cymru, but I am very disappointef to hear of his current views.

Reactions: 1
I went down a rabbit hole looking at Glyn's twitter last night. He seems pretty sweet? Is he gay? I assume so.

Mo from BB9 works in Hamleys, or at least he did a few years ago. I spent my time walking round there wondering where I knew him from and eventually worked it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am watching BB7 and oh my god I HATE grace and mikey! They are two manipulative, vile bullies
I re-watched last summer and came to the conclusion that Grace whilst awful, was so very young and I do hope she looks back and is embarrassed. It amuses me 2007 Grace would be spitting feathers that Imogen had an enduring friendship with Nikki whom she looked down on so much.

Interesting you cottoned on to Mikey, I think he got a very favourable edit and it was only at times his true colours showed.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Where are you watching the whole whole series? YouTube? BB7 has to be my fave series, it was the right mix of bitchy drama but hilarious fun as well. I still get Glyns egg song in my head every now and then.

also just started watching this series

Where are you watching the whole whole series? YouTube? BB7 has to be my fave series, it was the right mix of bitchy drama but hilarious fun as well. I still get Glyns egg song in my head every now and then.
It peaked at BB7 for me. I was on holidays for most of BB8 and so never got that invested in it and I think the chain was broken for me then. I don’t even remember 9 or 10. 7 was unreal tv. I remember being up at all hours of the night watching the live feed on e4 but they would cut it if there was bad language so there would be times I would spend the guts of an hour staring at the tv listening to birds chirping 😂 Those were the days

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Glynn is a nice guy, I’ve chatted to him on Twitter. I don’t understand why he’s suddenly developed these very right wing views? He doesn’t appear to have a partner, either male or female. But then maybe he keeps that private. Who knows?

He definitely had a boyfriend a couple of months ago, there were pics of them together on his insta - maybe they’ve split?

Edit: @peejlewis

Reactions: 4
Where are you watching bb7?im a big brother fan through and through but always said bb7 was my absolute favourite .I was 16,just left school,had absolutely nothing to do and would look forward to watching it every night ,totally invested .I remember I’d go out underage drinking come home in the early hours and watch the live feed.
Also who remembers when Russel brand presented big brothers big mouth ? Ohhh those were the days !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I re-watched all of BB7 and then watched Ultimate Big Brother, which I’d never seen (lived in the US at that point in time) a few years back when I was bedbound due to illness and super depressed.

It was the best possible entertainment. I loved seeing it again so much. I didn’t really change my mind on anyone second time around, but I agree with the person who said Grace is probably embarrassed by her behaviour now. She was just young and had a chip on her shoulder the way lots of privileged, attractive young people do.

Reactions: 3
I think the whole lisa/grace/sezer/mikey/imogen group didn't realise how nasty they were being initially because they were the "in" group. Sometimes its easy to get carried away

Reactions: 8
I thought he was, but that doesn't tally with his extreme right wing views and born again Christian status.
I know many gay people who are right wing. It's not unusual. And most Christians I know are complete and utter hypocrites who are also right wing tools.

Reactions: 5
BB7 was peak BB. It was the year I got married and me and hubby were glued so much that we recorded it while we were on honeymoon and caught up quickly when we got back! 😂 (Obviously before the days of catch up and streaming!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.