Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting and I sit on the fence about it all (perpetual splinter arse!) but I was never a fan of Imogen. She was a hanger on in the house with no personality and was desperate to be famous. I think it’s nice she stayed close to Nikki but it could possibly be even sour grapes if she’s not been approached to comment in papers.

Reactions: 10
Did he do anything after Big Brother? Totally forgot about him until reading this thread
In the immediate aftermath, not that much. I believe he descended into addiction and homelessness at one point. Found an article about him starting a cleaning business (basically just him cleaning your house) a few years ago. Seems to have been on the up lately though with acting work. String of tiny parts in super low budget UK horrors and the like but he's recently landed the lead in a small, low budget British series called 'Green Fingers' that UK Amazon has picked up. No idea what he's like in it, cancelled my Amazon Prime a while ago and have no intention of paying to watch anything on there. Also seems to have landed a part in some Catherine Tate project based on her character Nan.

Pete Bennett - IMDb

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Absolutely. I’ve said before but Richard, Aisleyne and Lea fawning all over her during the Rylan reunion seemed completely insincere and quite uncomfortable when her remaining friendships were obviously Grace and Imogen.

And yes, Pete treated her badly after BB - I remember the heat interview where she said he basically abandoned her in Brighton and had an girlfriend on the outside.

Reactions: 6
Just found out Sam from BB7 is back to being a man!

Does anyone know what happened to Suzie?
I seen that and I was so shocked! I really liked Sam in the house everyone was so mean to her. I’m not sure what Suzies doing now but she was a sweet heart. I’m rewatching it’s at the moment and oh my god Jayne is so annoying and attention seeking

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sam also converted to Islam (lives in Indonesia now too), so it doesn't shock me. Seems a very mixed up individual trying to fit in in some way and glomming onto various grand changes of identity in order to do so.

Reactions: 4
The first time I watched BB7 I never noticed how sneaky Jayne was! Its only upon rewatch I saw how manipulative her (and Lea!!) were

Reactions: 1
Here we go .... 🙄
Thats a bit low!!! I mean I’m sure Imogen realises she did wrong, but she’s moved on now and has a family of her own. Richard always was a nasty fucker though. It was him who hounded Shabhaz.

Reactions: 7
All this stuff between Imogen and Pete is really sad. All I can think of is Nikki's family and how it's unlikely they would want any of this being dragged up. I know grief brings out the worst in people and affects people in different ways, but the focus should solely be on celebrating Nikki and supporting her family, and not arguing over who the better friend was. None of that means anything in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 10
It’s interesting and I sit on the fence about it all (perpetual splinter arse!) but I was never a fan of Imogen. She was a hanger on in the house with no personality and was desperate to be famous. I think it’s nice she stayed close to Nikki but it could possibly be even sour grapes if she’s not been approached to comment in papers.
She’s almost definitely been approached by the papers, though. She’s had far more press attention than Pete over the years, for various reasons, and her friendship with Nikki is very obvious from both their social media - it makes more sense that she was approached by the media but turned it down out of respect.

Personally never been a fan of either of Pete nor Imogen, but I really think it’s Imogen that’s genuine here and Pete has overstepped the mark. Perhaps Imogen is the only person who feels she can speak up about him since she was in BB with Pete and Nikki?

Reactions: 18
The first time I watched BB7 I never noticed how sneaky Jayne was! Its only upon rewatch I saw how manipulative her (and Lea!!) were
Me too! Jayne is so sneaky she keeps randomly trying to start arguments with people and is trying so hard to get in there with Richard and Nikki! The burping in peoples faces is just disgusting and rude too

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I watched that series religiously and I can't remember that. I can't believe they broadcast that :eek:

Yep, saw it recently on YouTube

I actually think its awful, that when someone notable dies, these so called friends always come crawling out the woodwork and appear on every TV show and column inch going. Would a real friend do that? I very very much doubt it, I know I wouldn't. It screams tacky, desperate and opportunist. Reminds me of Stephanie Davies when Caroline Flack died, whatever happened to 'Carolines law' anyway :rolleyes:

Imagine what Nikki would make of it all, I think she was fond of Pete because of the experience they went through together, but I cant help but think she'd be disappointed if she saw the way he's been

It seems to be 'Top Trumps' of who was the closest friend. Very unedifying and 'spectres at the feast'.

Reactions: 4
I always thought Imogen was a right hanger on but I don't think she used her friendship with Nikki to promote herself - I didn't know they were close friends til i saw someone mention it when Nikki died and saw all their posts together, she could have used their friendship to get in magazines loads of times but clearly hasn't and she hasn't sold her stories now whereas Pete to me seems absolutely desperate to be in the papers.

She’s almost definitely been approached by the papers, though. She’s had far more press attention than Pete over the years, for various reasons, and her friendship with Nikki is very obvious from both their social media - it makes more sense that she was approached by the media but turned it down out of respect.

Personally never been a fan of either of Pete nor Imogen, but I really think it’s Imogen that’s genuine here and Pete has overstepped the mark. Perhaps Imogen is the only person who feels she can speak up about him since she was in BB with Pete and Nikki?

Reactions: 9
Me too! Jayne is so sneaky she keeps randomly trying to start arguments with people and is trying so hard to get in there with Richard and Nikki! The burping in peoples faces is just disgusting and rude too
That’s all I remember about her to be honest.

I found her utterly uncouth. Not to mention obnoxiously loud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.