Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you pm me who. I'm super nosey 😄
Ooh if you do then me too please. I won’t tel anyone or ask you any further questions 😇

How do I PM? Can’t see anything on your profiles? 🥴
Click on the persons username (next to their picture, if they have one) and there is a button that says “start conversation” :)

Maybe have to follow first? No idea how to start a conversation via dm on here 😂
Although weirdly @Idunno that option isn’t on yours when I click your name... maybe it’s your settings?

Ooh if you do then me too please. I won’t tel anyone or ask you any further questions 😇

Click on the persons username (next to their picture, if they have one) and there is a button that says “start conversation” :)

Although weirdly @Idunno that option isn’t on yours when I click your name... maybe it’s your settings?

I've had dms before and never changed the settings? 🤷🏻 😂

🤣 as I can’t seem to PM anyone for some reason i’ll say Who it is, its no one very exciting and hopefully people I know aren’t reading this thread 🤷🏽‍♀️

it was Siavash on big bro 10 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤣 as I can’t seem to PM anyone for some reason i’ll say Who it is, its no one very exciting and hopefully people I know aren’t reading this thread 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh my god he’s one of my favourite housemates ever! And very hot too!! Lucky you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I loved him!!!!!! Remember him getting with Noreen?!

Reactions: 4
What are the accusations/stories about Derek? I can’t seem to find anything online??

At the time he appeared on BB he was known for being extremely right wing, with links to some far right groups like Stormfront. He’d been a member of the Monday Group, which was for the real right wing of the Tory Party and was very anti-immigration. Ironically the Windrush scandal caused him to leave the Tories.

There are whispers that he is also part of some very unpleasant activities but I think Google is the best place to look.

Reactions: 4
Siavash was a fab housemate. I wanted him to win!

Derek had links to Jimmy Savile allegedly. He’s no longer a Tory and stood as a candidate for the Lib Dem’s a few years ago.

Kate bb2 walked past me and my husband once but I didn't realise who she was until he told me 😆
I once saw Michelle Bass walking into a train station toilet looking really miserable
Literally the only time I have seen a celebrity out in the wild altho obvs celeb is a massive stretch, especially as she’d been out the house a few years by this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.