Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what Helen Adams is doing now? I know she and Paul were together for a few years and she was running a hair salon in Bristol. She used to turn up on Big Brother nostalgia shows a lot, but not seen her in years on anything.

Reactions: 5
Poor Nikki .... she’s so sick isn’t she.
Imogen hasn’t changed at all- she looks so young !

Reactions: 6
I’m useless with names and seasons but here are some of my fav moments:
. Bubbles falling over the sofa season1
. Thingy pretending to be in the army and failing assault course
. The box challenge
. Alex dancing behind the door
. Fight night
. celeb bb (The Pete burns one)
. Nikki and her rants

I was watching BB6 launch night and the BBLB episode following it on YouTube yesterday. The body psychologist predicted that Science would make a large impression on the celebrity circuit after his stint.

I was also surprised that Lesley (the one in the nurse's outfit) was only 19. Thought she looked late 20s at least.

Reactions: 3
Those pictures of Nikki have made me so sad, she looks so poorly I just want to give her a cuddle
I was just about to come in and post this. She looks incredibly unwell, did she have an eating disorder before going into the BB house?

Reactions: 4
I was just about to come in and post this. She looks incredibly unwell, did she have an eating disorder before going into the BB house?
Yes, she had already spent multiple times in hospital due to anorexia. HOW she passed the psych tests to get in that year (and Lea, and Shabaz for that matter) I’ll never know. (I mean, I know you can fake not being ill but I thought the whole point of those sorts of tests were that they were vigorous and meant to weed out that sort of fakery).

Reactions: 14
I was watching BB6 launch night and the BBLB episode following it on YouTube yesterday. The body psychologist predicted that Science would make a large impression on the celebrity circuit after his stint.

I was also surprised that Lesley (the one in the nurse's outfit) was only 19. Thought she looked late 20s at least.
I seem to remember that the producers expected Bubble to be BB2’s winner and big media star.

Yes, she had already spent multiple times in hospital due to anorexia. HOW she passed the psych tests to get in that year (and Lea, and Shabaz for that matter) I’ll never know. (I mean, I know you can fake not being ill but I thought the whole point of those sorts of tests were that they were vigorous and meant to weed out that sort of fakery).
They made quite a big thing out of it at the time. I remember her talking in the house about her abdominal scars from the feeding tube she’d had as a teenager.

• Sad
Yes The Sun newspaper backed Bubble to win. God knows why? He was awful. Thankfully he went really early.

BTW Narinder and Brian remained close friends for years, but then seemed to have some kind of fall out last year.

Reactions: 7
Nikki has had anorexia since she was 8. She’s stated before that it’ll never leave her

• Sad
Bex from BB9 had a baby, she mentions how Luke tried to hack into her FB account and took money out of her bank account after she dumped him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know someone who went on big brother ( I don’t want to say who as it can be very outing and a few people I know read these boards and I have discussed some stuff that I wish to remain anon)

this person genuinely went for the experience and got quite far and could have made a lot of money being a z list celeb but rejected all offers that came their way after the end of their stint.

i loved the people who went on it for that reason( towards the end everyone went on it for quick fame and they thought the wackier they are the better they will be and it goes tedious and boring.

big bro 1-6 was the best reality show period ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know someone who went on big brother ( I don’t want to say who as it can be very outing and a few people I know read these boards and I have discussed some stuff that I wish to remain anon)

this person genuinely went for the experience and got quite far and could have made a lot of money being a z list celeb but rejected all offers that came their way after the end of their stint.

i loved the people who went on it for that reason( towards the end everyone went on it for quick fame and they thought the wackier they are the better they will be and it goes tedious and boring.

big bro 1-6 was the best reality show period ever.
You don’t have to say who it is, but can you tell us if they were on channel 4 or channel 5 BB and did you know them before or after they went on it?

You don’t have to say who it is, but can you tell us if they were on channel 4 or channel 5 BB and did you know them before or after they went on it?
Channel 4 😊

i knew them before they went on, and they never changed at all,what you saw was what they were like. They weren’t liked at first by the public but people got to see the real person.

got lots of offers from OK and all the celeb mags but delined them all.

• Heart
I was on the same course as PJ from BB3 a few years ago (we both work in comms in the Midlands, it’s a small industry) and he was really lovely and chatty. Resisted the urge to ask what really went on under that duvet with Jade.

From the same series, I saw Alison Hammond trying on shoes in M&S Birmingham.

My favourite ever housemate is Derek but there are some very dark and unsettling allegations out there about him...

Channel 4 😊

i knew them before they went on, and they never changed at all,what you saw was what they were like. They weren’t liked at first by the public but people got to see the real person.

got lots of offers from OK and all the celeb mags but delined them all.
Can you pm me who. I'm super nosey 😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.