Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone use to be on the handbags forum discussing BB where Anthony was just referred to as anfoneeee??!! Think it was in relation to Craig wailing his name. I dont think those forums even exist now. Showing my age!
Oh god I was on Handbag for years!!!

Omg I used to LOVE handbag.com, seriously! I actually thought maybe I had imagined it because no one seems to remember it

Same! I'm still friends with some of the girls I met via there!

Reactions: 4
The box task is one they could definitely do again if they ever brought it back. So simple yet so entertaining.

Reactions: 8
The box task is one they could definitely do again if they ever brought it back. So simple yet so entertaining.
The Exercise bike task from series 1 would also be a good, simple task to do again; I think between them the housemates had to bike the distance from John O'Groates to Lands End in 24 or 48 hours. A simple, straightforward task but it caused plenty of friction between Caroline and Craig.

Reactions: 5
I saw the article and was shocked - she looks skeletal! 😮 She was skinny in BB, but my gosh, I almost felt pain looking at her arms. 😔

• Sad
Is anyone else feeling a bit meh about tonight’s episode offering? I liked series 2 but would far rather have seen an episode from earlier in the series when there were more people in the house instead of just the 5 remaining ones in the episode.

Reactions: 6
I've been saving them up for a binge watch over the next few days.

Dennis Rodman... ugh. That man made my skin absolutely crawl. The end where Jodie was sat on the bed and looked utterly stunned was gutting, poor love.

Grace and Nikki's reactions to being nominated - did they think they were going to live in the house forever and never be nominated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"coming in the house is one of the biggest regrets in my house at the moment."
"Whoever stays it's up to us to make her bleak house an absolute bleeping misery!"
"It's up to us to turn the rest of the house against her."

Cos they never nominated anyone (!)

Edit: just clicked on the link. Jesus christ, poor Nikki!

Poor Nikki, after all these years too - to see her still suffering is just ever so sad.

I think she has had her teeth done. When she was speaking on the 'Best of' show the other night it looked like she was sticking her tip lip to her teeth. It made her look more gaunt in her face.

Reactions: 7
Poor Nikki, after all these years too - to see her still suffering is just ever so sad.

Its awful to see these pictures, so sad. She needs help and soon. I hope she has support around her.. Anorexia is such a cruel disease 😔

Reactions: 10
It’s very sad seeing Nicky . I think that she very sadly has a Karen Carpenter look about her now 😢

I've been saving them up for a binge watch over the next few days.

Dennis Rodman... ugh. That man made my skin absolutely crawl. The end where Jodie was sat on the bed and looked utterly stunned was gutting, poor love.

Grace and Nikki's reactions to being nominated - did they think they were going to live in the house forever and never be nominated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"coming in the house is one of the biggest regrets in my house at the moment."
"Whoever stays it's up to us to make her bleak house an absolute bleeping misery!"
"It's up to us to turn the rest of the house against her."

Cos they never nominated anyone (!)

Edit: just clicked on the link. Jesus christ, poor Nikki!
I only watched a bit of one of their episodes, but there was a part where Jodie was basically boasting about her sex life. It was quite sad and she was obviously desperate to be seen as sexy.

Dennis then went over to her and stood between her legs while she’s laid back on the worktop, and he heavily flirted with her for a few seconds which made her really happy. Then he suddenly insulted her saying “you’re not cool” or something and walked away, and Jodie looked crestfallen.

I remember that Jodie was quite unpopular with the general public back when it was first aired. Her desperate sex talk seemed gross. But I think talking and acting like that in 2020 would not get you so hated, or at least they wouldn’t judge her.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen in Twitter Brian responding to not being included on the show. Both Davina and Rylan have piped up with their reasons but I’m with Brian on with one. They only offered him a 10 second video message to them like he didn’t win it twice

Have you seen in Twitter Brian responding to not being included on the show. Both Davina and Rylan have piped up with their reasons but I’m with Brian on with one. They only offered him a 10 second video message to them like he didn’t win it twice
Honestly it’s just so petty, he a grown man. Rylan and Davina has nothing to do with Brian being a host and loosing that spot. And not Emma really, she couldn’t of told him and she might of been told he already knew - you just don’t know. BB fans were asking where he was, Davina have an answer - Twitter is the most annoying and immature platform there is, I wish people would stop using it.

ideally, Emma should of hosted from the start with Brian doing BOTS.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.