Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to comment earlier but it kept crashing. There were comments earlier about people deliberately misspelling Yinrun’s name. Sometimes Tattle is a bit weird though. It autocorrects Matty as Marty when I type it. Tattle must be a Back to the Future fan. But deliberately spelling it wrong is uncalled for.

Reactions: 11
Spilt my votes between oliva and kerry think they'll be interviewed on tomorrow's late and live

Reactions: 1
There’s ain’t half some freaks on bbll. Where the feck do they find theses so called z listers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was torn with Kerry also being nominated, but I stayed true to my convictions and generously gave my five votes to evict Olivia.

It was the Christian thing to do.

• Haha
There’s ain’t half some freaks on bbll. Where the feck do they find theses so called z listers?
Ok I sound like an asshole but I really hope ITV don't have Rosie Jones on. She been on a good few Love Island after shows. She's not funny at all and I can't help thinking she's just there because she has a disability. She certainly not there for her humour.

FFS it’s actually so hard to watch without reading tattle at the same time 🤣🤣 why are you doing this to me tattle godesses! Has it been down for everyone?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.