• Matty

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Noky

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly I feel like it’s too early to predict. Noky seemed like someone who would be up for eviction but she’s managed to escape it

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to feel like Kerry has to stay in just for the drama tbh

Reactions: 21
I’m starting to feel like Kerry has to stay in just for the drama tbh
She has 100% reigned it in because of the chants last week. You can tell.
She’ll either think duck it and go back to how she was or carry on with the act.

Reactions: 40
She’ll either think duck it and go back to how she was or carry on with the act.
Thing is, the livestream right now has been a few groups discussing the chants and why Kerry is getting those chants. It’s actually been somewhat interesting seeing them react to this

Even when Kerry is clearly playing the game and being super unlikable it brings some drama to the house and is nice to have a strong feeling about HMs sometimes. I’m at a point where I don’t have any clear favourites and the drama that the producers are giving I just don’t care that much about

Reactions: 11
I think they'll be a lot of tears over the next few days

Reactions: 2
Maybe, i just don't think itv2's incarnation of big brother in 2023 is the place to launch that.. best of luck to her
It's actually insane she thought she could launch a social media career from a show that's already been cancelled by two different channels and that has a core fanbase who hate influencers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's actually insane she thought she could launch a social media career from a show that's already been cancelled by two different channels and that has a core fanbase who hate influencers 😭
They all think that tho ? Dylan literally said he would get a personal trainer and promote him to his followers for payment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems that they’ve realised that it’s a vote to evict and not to save. I’m not sure if this is the first time they’ve realised this

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.