Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh! Why don’t I pay more attention. I was dithering who to vote for and eventually decided I wanted Kerry to be evicted with a crowd so wouldn’t be voting for her. Then they say the vote’s closed! What a twit I am. I DO hope Kerry doesn’t have a backdoor eviction. I want to see her madly blinking away while she’s booed in front of a crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bitchy convo about why dylan would want to win was weird? like the same question goes to all of them lmao

Also can they stop showing all the clips we've already seen in L&L in the highlights again, time wasting. They didn't show any of the Matty/ Jordan / Henry convos from last night.

Reactions: 7
Argh! Why don’t I pay more attention. I was dithering who to vote for and eventually decided I wanted Kerry to be evicted with a crowd so wouldn’t be voting for her. Then they say the vote’s closed! What a twit I am. I DO hope Kerry doesn’t have a backdoor eviction. I want to see her madly blinking away while she’s booed in front of a crowd.
Can we make an effort not to mention Kerry and backdoor in the same sentence please.:giggle:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
On plus one so this is irrelevant but I do not like Tom at all. He is such a nasty little sneaky weasel.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t like Trish, her attitude stinks I think they would all be better than walking on egg shells around her tbh

Reactions: 8
I think even if Olivia survives she'll be put up every week now due to the incident with house favourite Yinrun.

Reactions: 4
Eww that final clip of Matty gave me major ick and cringe. He really gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 9
So will they be doing normal nominations tomorrow and that’s why the vote was so quick? Do they do them on a Tuesday or am I high?

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna get shot here I did agree with olivas point I just didn't like how she came across with it I do feel she might be growing a little because I don't think day 1 oliva would of apologised to yinrun

Reactions: 12
They’ve obviously been made up by a professional for the shopping task, someone from the outside world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.