Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of that late and live honestly 😂 could of gone to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Argh! Why don’t I pay more attention. I was dithering who to vote for and eventually decided I wanted Kerry to be evicted with a crowd so wouldn’t be voting for her. Then they say the vote’s closed! What a twit I am. I DO hope Kerry doesn’t have a backdoor eviction. I want to see her madly blinking away while she’s booed in front of a crowd.
That’s savage but made me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
houseguest of the weeks isnt funny 🙃 we're in the trenches this week
I'm not watching that shite again. Total swizz.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We were literally CONNED into watching Late and Live, expecting an eviction.what utter bollox. Con merchants.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon AJ will be on late and live tomorrow cause on its an eviction interview and that’s really said cause I cba with her teapot hand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I LEGIT JUST GOT ON TATTLE

Dunno what was going on

Anyways voted Kezza

Bye primark Gemma Collins

Reactions: 10
Yes Henry!
I get what Olivia is saying because I have a thing about clean dishes but there is a way to say it the nasty cow.
I wish there was another loud female in there who would put her in her place. Thought Trish would but she's all talk
Trish already said yesterday (think in live stream) she's not being that person all the time

I'm not watching that shite again. Total swizz.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
poor George Bush, always think of him when I see this quote 😆
---
Eww that final clip of Matty gave me major ick and cringe. He really gives me the creeps.
I keep thinking of him being a Doctor & how horrified I would be if he was appeared to treat me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul needs to go , I don't even find him entertaining. He gets angry quite easily over people apparently not voicing their opinions and thinks its funny to mess about in the bedroom every night because he knows it pisses people off
He’s an antagonising git who gets off on pushing buttons by being a twit, then immediately gets defensive then Agressive (because is understanding if complex emotions is still at the stage of a 4 year old) saying they’re too serious! Like it’s a crime to be a kind considerate adult. It’s the head ‘it was just a joke’ comeback…duck off you moronic prat. He will forever be a child that rejects but in fact needs a mother figure. If his girlfriend sticks around she’ll find herself caring for a manbaby in 10 years time, as he looks to have his ego stoked by a side piece whilst constantly trying to remain a ‘fun’ youthful teen. Feel very sorry for his girlfriend! He’s a complete waste of oxygen. Offers sod all to the world!
---
Has Kerry cried or shouted in every episode?
To be fair, I think I’d have a breakdown surrounded by 20 somethings who are convinced they’re well rounded adults, and not pampered spoiled brats!
---
It’s like the producers picked the housemates through a time travel machine…that got stuck between 1972 and 1994!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.