Big Brother 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If kez gets a back door eviction though she won’t get a lettuce thrown at her on the walkway to AJ & Will 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can you pick Olivia for her behaviour when she and Paul are together but not nominate Paul too?! 😡
I’m starting to think Paul is edited badly… and that white pride/Hallie skeleton fake news and general prejudice is affecting everyone’s judgement of him.

Reactions: 8
I'm the lightest sleeper ever. They would never of got away with getting up together with me around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This show will be absolutely dead if Kerry leaves. Who will we talk about for the next three weeks? Jenkin and Chanelle?

I'll be voting for Dylan.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.