Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
To me Dylan's gf looks like she's having some sort of treatment for her acne scars, poor lass.
---
I have taken to Henry also! He seems very sweet.
---

Sorry for being a bit dim...but where can you nominate 5 time for free...( this is the first time ever I have watched BB and I am loving it and this thread.
I use the website here:

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
Jordan needs to be on the panel everyday. He's the best. Also bring Tyler west back again as he was good

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Here, after Dylan gave his wee speech at the party I swear it sounded like one of them did an absolute ripper fart just before it cut to the next scene.

I want to see more of Jenkin he seems like he could be funny.

Surely the man WITH ONE LEG is more at risk of slipping Kezza!?
Also, has it ever been said how Dylan lost his leg?
I was going to ask that! How he lost his leg

Scragbags

VIP Member
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂
I think it was last night or the night before? Honestly can't remember what it was about either 🙈

• Haha
why is the matty/Jordan/Henry thing so entertaining 😭 Jordan is such a ridiculous flirt
[Its so cringe to watch two grown men being Matty and Jordan running around screaming, tickling each other having awkward conversations and whatever other nonsense they do with each other can’t actually believe one of them is a Dr other a lawyer. When Jordan is with Henry though he don’t carry on like this
I’m liking Henry more and more everyday bless him 🥲 he’s very patient with Jordan abandoning their conversations for Matty, I think his patience will run out soon though.

I don’t really like Matty but can’t put my finger on it.
It could backfire on Jordan they could use him as a nomination to say how he’s playing with Henry’s emotion that’s if they actually ever notice what Jordan is doing as they all seem oblivious to it for some reason even though Yinram thinks that’s her name looked at Henry walking out bedroom last night when Jordan and Matty where doing their nonsense I was expecting her to maybe go after him but she just carried on by the bed with the others
---
Dylan has not taken that graciously
Ok nor did Hallie lol
“Iam going to spit in all your food no only joking “ yeah your hilarious Dylan

Last edited: