Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5748

Chatty Member
I haven’t voted yet because I haven’t got a clue who to vote for, Hallie is entertaining as much as she’s a twat whereas Dylan and Trish are just like spare parts in a sense? Dylan is obviously making himself useful by being the chef but what else does he contribute, I’ve only seen Trish open her mouth to argue 🫠
Yeah I agree. Personally I’d split my votes between Dylan (3) and Trish (2) but I can’t vote 🥲 I don’t like hallie much but I don’t think she should go this soon - she’s entertaining. I really don’t like Dylan. Trish I don’t care for really. The two of them are just…there.

Trix_82

Hold on Jordan always acted like he got on with Kerry, that’s really two faced bitchy and he’s playing push pull with Henry and Matty, he’s quite controlling himself. I thought it was really weird that Jordan didn’t bring a family photo into the house, just a picture of his favourite place.
It was Jordan Stevens that said that on bbl&l

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Oh yes… just because I read a post on Reddit how Jordan’s set up for telling his father is dead is hilarious

He mentioned yesterday on a livestream that he wants to direct a comedy show

He has also mentioned before that he’s a bit tired of law. It has clicked into place for me that he might be interested in using BB as starting point for a possible comedy career? The deadpan delivery of jokes would surely be appealing for some
Ooooh link plz to the post!

oragisax

is it just me or is there more voiceover for this episode? or have i just not noticed it before