Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Not an old clip, but I think you might like this @Warpaint to watch when a recent eviction isn’t looming on the horizon and you have free time lol. Can’t remember if I linked you it before. I thought it was fascinating hearing behind the scenes and what went on and how the show worked etc:

Gillybean42

VIP Member
It would have been Trish and Hallie only but because Yinrun’s vote for Hallie was taken out, it out her equal to Dylan
---
I’m sure I remember BB saying that the punishments about nominations (the n word 😂) would continue to get harsher the more it happened - or did I imagine?
Ah ok I see now, I was being stupid lol
Yeah they said the punishments would get harsher

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Dylan just inserted himself into the kitchen and everyone let him get on with it, please don’t tell me that 13 adults cannot put a dinner together, doesn’t need the bells and whistles, just nice enough to eat. Trish and Kerry have families and both appear to want to be the mum of the house, put them in the kitchen then, obviously not at the same time 😉
I was being sarcastic 🙃

user5748

Chatty Member
Right, in one of the previews for the next episode (sometime in the last couple days) it showed Tom and Hallie having an argument. I’ve watched every episode and can’t remember seeing this. Can anyone tell me what it was about and what episode it was please?

It is possible I tuned out. I am embarrassed 😂
I don’t remember this either