Big Brother 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Wasn’t expecting that actually, fully expected Dylan to go (think Hallie did as well)

Reactions: 8
I feel like people wanted hallie out because she was close to Kerry therefore without Hallie what’s Kerry gonna do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be ok she will be in the papers by Sunday and on Lorrine on monday

Reactions: 13
I thought it would be a toss-up between Dylan (Twitter fans voting for him) and Trish (the Facebook mums don't like her). So I'm surprised

Reactions: 2
AJ is proper putting on how she says swwwwuuuur. I'm 10 mins down the road from her, Lancashire born and bred and she's proper putting it on. I do not say it like that at all 😂 or maybe I do and I don't realise it 😂
I know someone from same area as her who does say it like that I don’t think she’s puttin got on 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.