Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish, if both your nominations are because people have said the same thing about you, then maybe it might be true 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wait for Dillion to leave and see what Trish said because it was bang on

Reactions: 1
Nah Kerry is so transparent. She is acting so different in the diary room this week compared to last week after hearing Get Kerry Out. Acting like she hates having to nominate someone. poor meek kerry. yeahhhh

Reactions: 20
I think multiple housemates have implied/said that they don’t want to confront Trish so I’d say it’s a bit of a red flag

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of it being shown at 10pm some nights in Ireland 🫠 I use videobrother sometimes but it’s just a bit more annoying to use!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was because Yinrun had a convo with Trish about nominations but it's the convo with Henry

They need to read out what she said. Because THEY ARE REACHING

Reactions: 8
It’s the stupid stereotype that black women are loud and aggressive…
It's not though as Chanelle literally told Trish yesterday that she isn't scary and just hates confrontation. So sure, nominate Dylan for it, but Chanelle corrected the claim.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.