Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would Yinrun have voted for do we think?
Kerry and Paul?
This is so bleeping unfair. I genuinely don't understand the logic.
They have just shown on later and live that one of them was Hallie for breaking the rules abt nomination s last week 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I won't lie. I enjoyed Late and Live a lot tonight

Maybe the secret is drag Queens?

Reactions: 3
I'm really quite annoyed about that woman on the panel in the middle.
When asked 'was Jenkin right to get so annoyed with Hallie after he kept asking her to stop touching him and she wouldn't?', she said 'oh I think it's funny seeing Jenkin getting so annoyed'.
Just imagine the other way round and a man kept touching a woman repeatedly even though it obviously made her unhappy and uncomfortable and she asked him to stop. Would that be funny?
Thank goodness the drag queen (sorry completely forgotten the name) stepped in and said that it was not acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pointless live stream tonight 🥴

A lot of the Yinrun love is feeling really forced, sorry not sorry

Reactions: 4
I'm really quite annoyed about that woman on the panel in the middle.
When asked 'was Jenkin right to get so annoyed with Hallie after he kept asking her to stop touching him and she wouldn't?', she said 'oh I think it's funny seeing Jenkin getting so annoyed'.
Just imagine the other way round and a man kept touching a woman repeatedly even though it obviously made her unhappy and uncomfortable and she asked him to stop. Would that be funny?
Thank goodness the drag queen (sorry completely forgotten the name) stepped in and said that it was not acceptable.
I am not a follower of the various drag queens and drag races.. but I think the drag panellist tonight was funny and a lot more insightful than the usual no mark’s they have on whos claim to fame is co presenting the graveyard slot on 1xtra or what have you..

Reactions: 4
Yinrun is playing a good game in my opinion. She is not as sweet and innocent as she makes out. I don't understand why everyone loves her..

A very unpopular opinion but I don't mind paul, I think he struggles to express himself a lil... i Don't like Dylan, he seems very sly to me
I feel the same! Paul doesn’t bother me either! I neither like him or dislike him to be honest!

Pointless live stream tonight 🥴

A lot of the Yinrun love is feeling really forced, sorry not sorry
I don't love Yinrun. Don't mind her either.
I just hate this 'make it up as you go along' attitude to rule breaking.
Yes they were told any further rule breaking about nominations would be punished harshly, but that shouldn't be against first time offenders imo. No matter who.

Reactions: 8
This is the first night I've managed to catch the live feed.
Wish I hadn't my ears are bleeding 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite like Paul he is the most normal in there, same with Chanelle, neither are my winners though but wouldn’t mind if they went the stretch

yinrun looks like she's being crate trained omg

and henry wants to be careful w this protest suella will be fuuuming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh probably more people have tuned into today for the live so maybe it's tactic

Reactions: 1
Yinrun is playing a good game in my opinion. She is not as sweet and innocent as she makes out. I don't understand why everyone loves her..
I said on the first night I wouldn't be surprised when it's all over if she speaks with a home counties accent and this whole thing has been an act lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is this a separate convo being punished than the one she had w trish we saw tonight? bc if so why is it just her and how is 'idk how ppl can be so light hearted when noms are looming' a rule break????

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.