Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was stunned when I heard she (allegedly) had a paid dalliance with the "Earl of Grantham"

She as by far the worst ever winner if not contestant in the history of BB and thats saying something when you think of some of the foul nutters they had in the house ( spitting Denis:sick:.."rememba I told ya" :eek: too many to mention and for me she's still the worst of the worst. I loathed her.:mad:

Reactions: 8
I remember when Helen returned to BB the following year with some other ex housemates and still acted vile and nasty. There were rumours that she knew someone or had an agent who paid Endemol/Channel 5 for her to win or something. I don't believe she won genuinely, something was dodgy about that.

Reactions: 5
What problematic stuff? 👀
Pictures of his thin cock. Also complaints from OnlyFans subscribers that he's scamming them and hasn't uploaded content.

There was also a tweet from a woman chasing child support, but who knows if that was a joke or real.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What problematic stuff? 👀
Homophobia and transphobia. I've seen racism be mentioned too. No proof because his accounts have been all locked down (nothing unusual here) but he clearly has angered someone for the rumour to spread like this

Paul is really outspoken always has been but I’ve never seen any homophobia behaviour from him, his tik toks were really popular and just him having a laugh. Maybe he had done something to upset someone but I’m sure it’ll all come to light if it’s true

I was stunned when I heard she (allegedly) had a paid dalliance with the "Earl of Grantham"

She as by far the worst ever winner if not contestant in the history of BB and thats saying something when you think of some of the foul nutters they had in the house ( spitting Denis:sick:.."rememba I told ya" :eek: too many to mention and for me she's still the worst of the worst. I loathed her.:mad:
Im sure she‘s a sociopath. Devoid of any decency or moral compass.

I can’t see him in any other way since I read that story 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Homophobia and transphobia. I've seen racism be mentioned too. No proof because his accounts have been all locked down (nothing unusual here) but he clearly has angered someone for the rumour to spread like this
I thought it was incredibly interesting one housemate voted him the funniest literally of all of them so early on… when we as viewers had never heard a peep from him.
Either way I don’t like him.

Farida and Kerry are desperate for the 'mother hen' role.
They’re both bleeping annoying.

I am far more obsessed with this show than I expected. I didn’t watch a fair few of the series before it ended last time!

Reactions: 9
They’re both bleeping annoying.

I am far more obsessed with this show than I expected. I didn’t watch a fair few of the series before it ended last time!
Both aren't strangers to TV either so they've gone in with a game plan for sure.

Reactions: 1
Paul didn’t come across as particularly homophobic last night tbf. He has got a cock like a McDonald’s chip though god love him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.