Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think one hour a night is not long enough? Especially when you factor in ads. I wish it was at least hour and a half.

Reactions: 36
Noky recognised Zach from the Asos ads.
---
Does anyone else think one hour a night is not long enough? Especially when you factor in ads. I wish it was at least hour and a half.
I learn more in the late live parts
---
Beautiful to look at maybe if that's what you like, but definitely not to listen to....
"EMMA LOOKS GRATE. I LOOK DREADFUL..... YOU CAN ONLY SEE MA TEETH"

-if anyone can find the ad PLEASE SHARE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m also surprised how much I’m enjoying it and how down to earth they seem so far to be fair . The last series I watched before it was cancelled was so bad that even the daily mail didn’t report on it daily and they didn’t get any bit of press for the final so wasn’t sure what to expect .
It’s hard for Farida and Kerry not to fall into the mother hen roles when there’s that mchb of an age gap to be fair and that will comes from both sides. I like Farida but her accent drives me mad 🙈

Reactions: 2
They’re both bleeping annoying.

I am far more obsessed with this show than I expected. I didn’t watch a fair few of the series before it ended last time!
Same here. I think my last one was when Sophie won? Was in the house with Noireen, Freddie and Marcus...

So I missed out on Helen Wood. She sounds a treat!

I know some people find conflict entertaining, but I find it stressful to watch when it gets really nasty. I hated Fight Night and the drama around Jen's painting. I'm hoping nothing like that happens in this series!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All this Helen bashing I was getting upset but realise it is a different person entirely from a season I probably didn’t watch!

I love blinking, I do - probably one of my favourite housemates ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same here. I think my last one was when Sophie won? Was in the house with Noireen, Freddie and Marcus...

So I missed out on Helen Wood. She sounds a treat!

I know some people find conflict entertaining, but I find it stressful to watch when it gets really nasty. I hated Fight Night and the drama around Jen's painting. I'm hoping nothing like that happens in this series!
I haven’t really watched it since that season either 😂

Reactions: 1
The last one I watched was when Josie Gibson and that Australian bloke pretended to fancy each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm keeping everything crossed that BB has some brilliant tasks up its sleeves. I mean, nothing will ever be as good as the cardboard box task but I am living in hope

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't believe she won genuinely, something was dodgy about that.
Her pass to the final meant that she only had to face one public vote.
She was the most vile person, so would have been massively unpopular with the public, therefore an absolute outsider to win.

My theory is that a wealthy betting syndicate hired a call centre overseas to repeatedly vote for her to win and then cleaned up at the bookies.

Reactions: 4
All this Helen bashing I was getting upset but realise it is a different person entirely from a season I probably didn’t watch!

I love blinking, I do - probably one of my favourite housemates ever.
I thought this too. Someone mentioned about her beauty salons being a front for something else and I was like whattttt I love blinking Helen owns a brothel??????
I’m so glad it wasn’t that helen, she was lovely 😂
---
I'm keeping everything crossed that BB has some brilliant tasks up its sleeves. I mean, nothing will ever be as good as the cardboard box task but I am living in hope
Unreal task that. Remember science pouring water into dereks box and derek going mad. Derek was a hilarious housemate loved him 😅

Reactions: 5
I think BB did that bed task too early. Would have been better later on when divides had properly formed. And also let it go on to a full conclusion.

Reactions: 8
I was amazed to find out horrible Grace is still with Vernon Kate lookalike Mikey. They've got three children I think?

Speaking of house romances, does anyone remember who in there is in a relationship? I know Yinrun is. And I sure others said they were but I've forgotten.

Reactions: 3
I was amazed to find out horrible Grace is still with Vernon Kate lookalike Mikey. They've got three children I think?

Speaking of house romances, does anyone remember who in there is in a relationship? I know Yinrun is. And I sure others said they were but I've forgotten.
Dylan I think, the camera went on a woman as he entered the house.

Seeing a lot on tiktok saying how the housemates are bullying Farida. What do you guys think? I’m not sure it’s bullying, I think she’s just not gelled with anyone properly and seems to be floating around whilst everyone else has their groups already. I do think maybe their needs to be a couple more older contestants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.