Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be watching this, but I just dropped into say that AJ Odudu has the body of an Amazon goddess.
Over and Out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still can’t believe a minge costs 30 grand.
Because it’s absolutely huge surgery. It’s not like getting a “designer vagina”, it’s literally turning a body inside out. I don’t think they should downplay it in any way, it’s not a little hurdle to jump over to reach your “authentic self”, it’s brutal and requires lifelong maintenance.

I was unsure if Farida was being a bit disingenuous but let’s be honest, she was asking what lots of people would want to know if they’d not been friends with a trans person before. The only worry for me was with Hallie being so young, would she feel able to say to an older “mumsy” type that she was uncomfortable with some questions.
I must admit I feel a bit uncomfortable with someone who is little more than a child having their entire existence laid bare for public consumption in the hopes of paying for surgery they believe will fix all their problems. But then I suppose that’s a conversation she would have had with her mum before going in.

Reactions: 13
I was unsure if Farida was being a bit disingenuous but let’s be honest, she was asking what lots of people would want to know if they’d not been friends with a trans person before.
I’m sure I’ve seen similar discussions on tattle or generally around some trans creators who have not fully transitioned yet

I’m not sure how you would ask how sexuality works in these situations too - sometimes it’s good to be direct. Also a great learning moment - I never really thought through how asking the question implies that the trans individual is seen as a man by others

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Farida was being rude at all. It’s questions most people are wondering and she did ask if she could ask questions.

Personally, and I’m sure many would agree, it’s not as simple as just saying Hallie is now a woman and men just see her as a woman. All the straight men I know wouldn’t go with a trans woman… So yes, the men who Hallie attracts might not be “gay” as they’re attracted to her as a woman and not as a man, but they’re not straight!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Farida was being rude at all. It’s questions most people are wondering and she did ask if she could ask questions.

Personally, and I’m sure many would agree, it’s not as simple as just saying Hallie is now a woman and men just see her as a woman. All the straight men I know wouldn’t go with a trans woman… So yes, the men who Hallie attracts might not be “gay” as they’re attracted to her as a woman and not as a man, but they’re not straight!
So many men have a Trans fetish too, they’d happily engage sexually with them for the thrill but will stand in the street and call them disgusting names. It’s a sad world because you just wouldn’t know who was genuine

Antherknee was the worst BB winner EVER.

I loved Yinrun's cheese jokes!

Reactions: 4
Antherknee was the worst BB winner EVER.

I loved Yinrun's cheese jokes!
Helen was the worst winner ever in my opinion, she was absolutely horrible, I really hope they never give another housemate a pass to the final again.

Also I know it's early days but Yinrun to winrun!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Helen was the worst winner ever in my opinion, she was absolutely horrible, I really hope they never give another housemate a pass to the final again.

There can never be a worse winner than Helen Wood, the level of protection in the final week was off the scale, even allowing her friends into the house to give her updates. I loathe it when BB treats the audience like that.

Otherwise.. and breathe .. liking Jordan, Yintun and Mattie so far.
Anyone know if they’ll be introducing newbies at any stage.

I think it’s really good it to place that Farida asked questions so openly and then Hallie answering them quite bluntly cause being trans isn’t something that everyone will know a lot about. Let’s hope our twit of a prime minister was watching and learns a bit.

Reactions: 3
Seems Hallie only wants certain questions from certain people 🙄

Farida is annoying af but there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with her questions, but it’s not Farida Hallie wants attention/recognition from is it..

Also… teenager or not, stupid/old enough to apply and be on a national tv show like bb, be old enough to take on other peoples opinions which may not suit your own, that’s not bullying that’s life & it doesn’t change because of what or whom you’ve decided you want to be.

I didn’t think I’d be into bb as much as I am , it’s so nice to have something to look forward to on tv .

Reactions: 14
I didn’t think I’d be into bb as much as I am , it’s so nice to have something to look forward to on tv .
Same here! Even though kids mean I can never watch it live and have to catch up in the morning when nursery/naps happen but at least it means I skip the ads 😂

Reactions: 7

I wonder if Helen still runs the brothel… sorry ‘beauty salon’ in a leafy North West suburb that she bought with the proceeds of her win?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here! Even though kids mean I can never watch it live and have to catch up in the morning when nursery/naps happen but at least it means I skip the ads 😂
Yes, I catch up in the morning, mainly because the subtitles actually sync, I waste too much time when watching live trying to hear what they’re saying … and as you say no ads.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.