Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing a lot on tiktok saying how the housemates are bullying Farida. What do you guys think? I’m not sure it’s bullying, I think she’s just not gelled with anyone properly and seems to be floating around whilst everyone else has their groups already. I do think maybe their needs to be a couple more older contestants.
A few have definitely said stuff which implies they’re not comfortable with her religion or simply don’t understand it

The pot noodle thing seems weird, I think it would be interesting to see whether some of them took the pot noodle only because they heard Farida say she really wanted one

Reactions: 8
A few have definitely said stuff which implies they’re not comfortable with her religion or simply don’t understand it

The pot noodle thing seems weird, I think it would be interesting to see whether some of them took the pot noodle only because they heard Farida say she really wanted one
oh wow really I must have missed those comments! yeah the pot noodle thing was weird actually, they did seem to be hiding them on purpose. oh now I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
oh wow really I must have missed those comments! yeah the pot noodle thing was weird actually, they did seem to be hiding them on purpose. oh now I feel sorry for her.
I think it’s such small things. The one that stood out to me was Henry and Jordan talking about washing their plates and pork got mentioned somehow

It wasn’t anything outright problematic but left a slightly bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 3
Yinrun is too cute. Hopefully this helps her assertiveness and she can chin Olivia next time she starts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Knew I recognised Henry. He was on X Factor years ago and gained notoriety for calling Natalie Imbruglia irrelevant.

IMG_3837.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.