Big Brother 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And? Doesn’t change her religion and her beliefs due to that. Hallie and Faridas cultures are vastly different going on game shows and TikTok doesn’t mean she will learn about issue outside of her world that is unfortunately seen as a sin.
I never said anything about her religion or beliefs. I'm saying she knows more than she's letting on. That's the vibe she gives me anyway!

Reactions: 5
I never said anything about her religion or beliefs. I'm saying she knows more than she's letting on. That's the vibe she gives me anyway!
Yeah I don’t think she’s being deliberately nasty, I just think she knows what’s going to get her airtime.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think she’s being deliberately nasty, I just think she knows what’s going to get her airtime.
Exactly this! She knows it will be seen as controversial to ask the questions. She's not as green as she's cabbage looking.

Reactions: 11
I love how they have some, audience members who used to be the regulars on big brothers little brother. Just seen Barbara in the audience who used to be on it and everyone loved

Reactions: 7
It was hardly announced to the entire group though like you suggested!

She was curious and asked questions. Hallie wasn't overly bothered by it and actually dealt with it in a really clear and concise way.

It's not that deep - Let it go :)
I didn't suggest it was an announcement to the entire group though. I said the majority of the house were within earshot and that another housemate interjected, which made it not a one to one conversation.

I would never want to satisfy my curiosity at the expense of someone else's dignity. Asking intimate questions to someone you've known for two days while surrounded by eight or nine people is completely tactless. Hallie carried herself well in response, but she said she found Farida's implication that she is a man frustrating, so for that I think it's perfectly justifiable to call Farida out.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Craig and Anfernee remained friends? Either that or he had to get a restraining order
If I had to guess I'd say the second one!

Wasn't there a night when Anthony was really drunk and throwing up and Anthony was "minding" him ?? BB back in the day was wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like Dylan standing up to Olivia. I bet she gets babied at home. Leave the girl in blue alone. I really like her (whats her name guys)

Reactions: 13
I’ve just said that on 1 of my chats she’s a pain in the arse and her voice is grating on me
This!! I can't work out what I'm not liking about her but theres something, she seems a little whiney. Maybe thats just the brummy accent though, just bothers me (my dad is a brummy and when his accent is strongest im not a fan 🤣)

Reactions: 1
Is Olivia mixed race? I'm having a debate with someone and I think she is but they dont see it at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have two mutual friends with Olivia on Facebook and I now need to snoop and find out if she’s actually as annoying in real life as she is on TV. Her voice goes right through me and I don’t think I’ve ever said that about a fellow Weegie before. So disappointing from the only Scottish housemate 😭

Reactions: 8
Ooh I'd love to see her fb! I'm a fellow weegie as well.
---
Never mind. Literally just found it. It's completely locked down for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.