Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Maybe.....take some time out of your day to educate yourself. Educate yourself on how other races and abilitied people manage and deal with each day. Step out of your privileged arse and educate yourself.
Fucking seriously!!

It makes me feel sick seeing how many people don't care and are openly racist and think Black people really haven't had it that bad

I'm white but I'm also educated on how Black people were/are treated and it makes me feel ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

TheCheeseFairy

My teen daughter has just asked why Chanelle is camouflaged with the bedroom wall, her foundation is the same colour 😂😂

• Haha

PeppaPig

Fuckin ell this is painful, think they’re trying to be serious with her but it’s just so awkward

artemist

Chatty Member
Aww Henry and Jordan making Trish’ bed and making speeches to it saying their goodbyes to her ♥ The dancing with a pot of soup on her head and doing the limbo while calling Paul a bully were iconic moments

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Not that it’ll have made much difference to the outcome, but I hope Chantelle’s douchebag family get into trouble for using her social media accounts while she was in the house. I’m not even listening to what the boring moo bag is saying in this interview.

• Wow

Ding

VIP Member
I don't hate Trish, but don't love her (unpopular I know) but I cannot believe she's gone!
Chanelles interview was painful! She's so gormless 😂
Henry to win for me.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Chanelle you're good at putting your thoughts together when bitching in the garden with Jenkin for hours

SHITE CHATTER

• Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
I really hope to see the top three as Trish, Henry and Yinrun (in that order). Jordan fourth, Matty fifth, Noky sixth, Olivia seventh. Hoping Jenkin and Chanelle go tonight with any luck.

Edit: oops, forgot Tom, praying he goes mid week after Chanelle and Jenkin!

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I think it was AJ saying WHAT
The silence was deafening.
I’m inclined to not watch BB anymore cos there is no way Noky Olivia and Jenkin got less votes than Trish
I’m shaking angry

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yessss!!!! Bye Chanelle, loved the Trish chants!!!!! Amazing crowd! Bet Tom will be fuming!

Chanelle went from ticket to the final to being evicted, HA HA.

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
Henry is a very young 25 year old. From the Cotswolds, went to boarding school, well to do family. I hope this experience opens his eyes a little bit.

I was quite disheartened to see the clip of him yesterday speaking about Boris in such positive terms. I’d hoped he would have managed to get a more balanced POV from being in the house with people he would never mix with in his day to day life. It’s a shame those opinions still hold so strong.

I could never vote Tory, but I have a few friends that do for their own reasons. However, even my Tory voting friends all agree that Boris is a spineless twat. One even withdrew their membership from the Tory party as a result of how covid was handled.

Henry is still my winner, because at the end of it other than his political views he’s the one I like most. But really it’s the best of a bad lot. I like Trish too and wouldn’t mind if she won, but I don’t think she will. I didn’t like her approach to Jordan last night (no, I didn’t think it was aggressive I just think she could have handled it with a bit more nuance) and I think that kind of behaviour will lose her the popular vote.

Honestly though, I think Yinrun will win. She’s not political, she doesn’t get involved in arguments, she’s sweet and I think she will almost win by default.

• Heart
Reactions: 14