Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

It's not maybe, it did

The fact you mentioned Yinrun not understanding the model minority shows this is not in your range. Yes that sentence might sound rude, but it's true. You don't know enough to understand the intersectionality of this conversation.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

EXACTLY!!!!!

Reactions: 1

Skellig

I've (proudly....hmm) had a paramedic say he wouldn't wanna see me in labour (childfree by choice so no beef) when I dislocated my knee. I'm not even ashamed by my sounds tbh. It chuffing hurt 😆
Scream away I'm only taking the piss sure I'd be the feicin same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sibz

VIP Member
I was scrolling through my news feed just now and randomly saw Zak modelling in an advert :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MammarD

Yinrun to me is a boring housemate, I really don’t think she deserves a win tbh
I think it will depend if they do the final voting as vote for winner or vote to evict ? If it’s a vote for your winner I don’t think she will win but if it’s vote to evict she just might get forgotten about and scrape a win ?

PeppaPig

Matty is a strange one. There’s something off and I can’t put my finger on it. There’s too much going on like he is working overtime to appear interesting, and this will sound really strange but I can’t tell what he looks like IYSWIM [maybe like the smelling of wax comment). The hair, the occasional glasses, the moustache, I can’t see HIM. Like another disguise. I don’t necessarily dislike him but cannot place him.
Did you see his dad on Late and Live? This definitely gave me a better feeling of what Matty looks like because I was feeling the same!

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Edit going easy on her/she’s trying her best, maybe to try and reduce the booing when she’s evicted, given what she said about not going to go if she would hear booooooooo
Ohhh. .. I interpreted that as she thinks she is so special that there wouldn’t be any booing when she left the house, everyone would be ablaze with love and praise.
Oh dear silly me got that one wrong .. it’s just that I believe her arrogant enough to expect that 😳.

I'm not even in the UK and even we know over here how bad racism is in the UK and Trish just proves its not getting any better.

The ice out shit against the black women and Asian woman was so fucking uncomfortable to watch.

If you don't think it's due to racism wake the fuck up. Absolutely disgraceful but bb never even bothered to call it out 🙂🙂🙂
I might be being naive but if you’re talking about Farida, to me she was just really irritating. Constantly talking about how many fans she already had on social media and giving it the big ones, so I feel her arrogance was what got her evicted, maybe some racial elements to it but not the overriding factor. 💯 On your page about Trish though, I think everything she has said about micro aggressions is true and we’re here because of the racist British public.

ohannie

VIP Member
I agree. I wouldn't say she's the most exciting housemate ever but those kind of housemates can win. I've said Yinrun from the start.

Just hope we get a longer series next Summer if this was a trial run.

Hopefully with less racism
I don't think they'll have it compete with Love Island (isn't that on over the whole summer)? It definitely feels weird not having BB earlier in the year, but I think it's just the length of the series that needs to change and not when it is.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

I think Henry has been the most consistently likeable and pleasant housemate. He seems genuinely lovely and you can tell he wasn't dragged up like Chanelle and Olivia. The ONLY time I don't like him is when he bangs on about going for mojitos with Boris Johnson but even that just seems really naive and sheltered considering he's repeated it a few times
And the cost of living shit.